Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-01-2019, 07:45 AM   #43
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4 View Post
Please describe how the 2019 is ugly, but without quoting magazine articles. In your own words please.
With every magazine bashing the 2019, its impossible to not accidentally quoting something one of them said LOL

I do think the '19 1LE looks pretty good with all the black accents complimenting each other. For me, the black bumper isn't all that bad, I really like the look of the bowtie in the grille though.

The chrome and gold just breaks it up so much. A lot of '19 buyer's, if not most, black that out or tone it down by getting something less flashy so it blends better.

I have heard almost no valid points made in favor of the '19, and so many '19 SS advocates have black cars and/or blacked out the bowtie, watering down even their own stance on '19 being better. Just doesn't seem a very defensible position to me.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:22 AM   #44
Airfuel

Drives: '19 2SS M6.
Some cars look better in certain colors than others.

Some people de-badge their cars for a cleaner look. Not a big surprise on either point.