Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #155
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68/2010 View Post
So sorry Donna, I will still keep praying for Mike. It makes me sad knowing when people are hurting and can't fix it. We are here for you. Milissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerealjoe View Post
Hi "prima"Donna. I am hoping that he will get well soon. I will pray for him.
thank you both very much!
Old 08-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #156
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
I'm so sorry Mike keeps getting worse Donna :(

I have to think though, that while it does seem rough to have found him, after so many years apart, and to think that you could lose him now -- that maybe that's the miracle in it all -- you found him after so many lost years, he built you your Camaro (something you will always treasure - even more so because someone you cared about built it and made that dream come true - how many of us can say that? While we may have memories about helpful dealers that got us our cars - more have horror stories about it all -- and you have the best one ever -- you found this long lost BFF and he got you your car!) and maybe, if the worst does happen -- you can still smile and remember that you got to see him, you got to re-connect, and most importantly -- you got to tell him how much you love him and he knows what he means to you....

We don't always get that chance when life takes someone away from us.
While it stinks to lose those we love - the best we can hope for sometimes is that we can tell them what they mean to us before they go.

Now I just made myself a little....

I'm still gonna hope and pray hard for you and Mike and his family though but even in the darkest times, just remember, there's always some light in there with you....
Thank you so much, sweet girl...

Tessa, I cannot believe that you just told me the same exact thing that my sister-in-law told me Saturday when I called her crying because of how weak Mike is getting....

I hope nothing worse happens to him, but at this point I am just praying to God to do what's best for Mike.....it's all up to Him at this point.....:(
Old 08-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #157
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
I'm so sorry Mike keeps getting worse Donna :(

I have to think though, that while it does seem rough to have found him, after so many years apart, and to think that you could lose him now -- that maybe that's the miracle in it all -- you found him after so many lost years, he built you your Camaro (something you will always treasure - even more so because someone you cared about built it and made that dream come true - how many of us can say that? While we may have memories about helpful dealers that got us our cars - more have horror stories about it all -- and you have the best one ever -- you found this long lost BFF and he got you your car!) and maybe, if the worst does happen -- you can still smile and remember that you got to see him, you got to re-connect, and most importantly -- you got to tell him how much you love him and he knows what he means to you....

We don't always get that chance when life takes someone away from us.
While it stinks to lose those we love - the best we can hope for sometimes is that we can tell them what they mean to us before they go.

Now I just made myself a little....

I'm still gonna hope and pray hard for you and Mike and his family though but even in the darkest times, just remember, there's always some light in there with you....
Beautiful words spoken so truthfully, and from the heart. Don't worry that you made yourself cry, it just goes to show you are a loving human being who cares for all; even those you don't know.

God Bless You!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #158
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
Thank you so much, sweet girl...

Tessa, I cannot believe that you just told me the same exact thing that my sister-in-law told me Saturday when I called her crying because of how weak Mike is getting....

I hope nothing worse happens to him, but at this point I am just praying to God to do what's best for Mike.....it's all up to Him at this point.....:(
I hope with you that nothing worse happens -- but you are right - it's up to him and God (or the Universe or the purple spaghetti monster or whatever is out there - whatever you want to call it)....I'm sure he's fighting, and all we (you and your Camaro 5 buddies) can do is hope that our prayers and well wishes give him strength to keep fighting

We can't change the bad things that happen to people we love - we just have to embrace all the good things we have and all the love we shared with them and know there was a purpose for having them in our lives - even if the time was way too short....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Beautiful words spoken so truthfully, and from the heart. Don't worry that you made yourself cry, it just goes to show you are a loving human being who cares for all; even those you don't know.

God Bless You!
Thank you
Old 08-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #159
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Tessa, you are a true philosopher and wise beyond your years...

Thank you for all the love and support you have given to me, and all the prayers sent to Mike...

You are a precious jewel of a person, IMHO!!!
Old 08-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #160
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
Tessa, you are a true philosopher and wise beyond your years...

Thank you for all the love and support you have given to me, and all the prayers sent to Mike...

You are a precious jewel of a person, IMHO!!!
Awww shucks..... I guess I have just been through a lot myself and learned some hard lessons about life - even when things seem awful - they tend to work out for the best reasons....(only really able to see that after the fact though....)

I'll keep praying for Mike -- and now for Mark too! :( You are such a strong and wonderful person Donna to be able to handle all of these things at one time. I know it gets hard and you want to break - cry as much as you need too - tears are just a way to release some of that stress so you can keep going forward when the road gets rough!

We're here for ya Donna!
Old 08-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #161
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Awww shucks..... I guess I have just been through a lot myself and learned some hard lessons about life - even when things seem awful - they tend to work out for the best reasons....(only really able to see that after the fact though....)

I'll keep praying for Mike -- and now for Mark too! :( You are such a strong and wonderful person Donna to be able to handle all of these things at one time. I know it gets hard and you want to break - cry as much as you need too - tears are just a way to release some of that stress so you can keep going forward when the road gets rough!

We're here for ya Donna!
Thanks again, my precious RJT sis!
Old 08-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #162
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Exclamation UPDATE ON MIKE'S CONDITION

I spoke to Mike today and he sounded much stronger than the last time I spoke to him 2 weeks ago...
He has gained back some weight and is hanging in there...
He is still waiting for his transplant...
He is frustrated and justifiably angry with his condition right now...
I cannot get into it due to respecting his privacy, but he is having a very difficult time right now...
I am thankful that he is hanging in there...
He has more tests to get through and then we'll see what happens next...
I'll keep you posted...
Please continue to pray for Mike AND his family too, as they are suffering right along with him by feeling so helpless watching him hurting...
It was all I could do not to start crying right there on the phone talking to him...
I told him again that I have all of you praying for him and he sends his thanks...
Old 08-20-2010, 07:23 AM   #163
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Thanks for the update Donna! I'll keep praying for him!
Old 08-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #164
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Thanks for the update, and his gaining some weight back is a good sign. The most difficult part right now, sounds like the emotional part. Please tell him to hang in there, think good & positive things, like us wishing him a FULL RECOVERY, and you enjoying your car, that he so graciously presented to you.

You make sure that you take care of yourself too, Donna!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #165
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Thanks for the update Donna! I'll keep praying for him!
Thanks Miz Bonnie!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #166
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Thanks for the update, and his gaining some weight back is a good sign. The most difficult part right now, sounds like the emotional part. Please tell him to hang in there, think good & positive things, like us wishing him a FULL RECOVERY, and you enjoying your car, that he so graciously presented to you.

You make sure that you take care of yourself too, Donna!
Thank you Frank!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:38 AM   #167
BlackIce1066
Black Ice

Drives: 2SS/RS Black w/ silver ice stripes
My prayers go out to Mike, his family and you. I pray that the healing hands of God him self and his heavenly angels surround all of you and keep you strong and safe. I Pray heavenly Father, you comfort and guid Mike in his recovery and continue to touch him and work miracles on him. Heal him completly and allow him to see your works. Glory to you Lord and in Jesus name I ask this. Amen
Old 08-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #168
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
We're on it Donna. Lot's of prayers from the C5 family. Thanks for keeping us posted.
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote