Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 10-21-2021, 10:12 PM   #71
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davescamaro View Post
Both of you are hilarious with your ecm 2 cents worth which is great info, but overkill. The poor guy who started this thread wanted nothing more than 20 more reliable hp in which true fact, comes standard in any 6.2L platform. Thr fact you two drive an argument over engineering fact that this 2.0 turbo came as an option only in the later 2016 production cars and was previously an ATS motor for us less affordable guys. I simply bought it as a turbo car sedan option and see the faster way of gaining hp and tq than the v6 option weighs in that your pushing limits too far than what we can get. Fact: fastest recorded 2.0 ltg camaro is pushing 10s in the 1/4 while we're getting our hands dusted by i4's by honda and other competitors is a shame. We have limited resources due to the fact we don't have accessible resources as the 6.2 cause they don't have a huge demand for it.
400hp or less is quite remarkable for an i4 daily driven. Technology is great, but look at your front case cover, see an oil seep at it that gm knows about it and won't do a thing?

What EXACTLY does this statement mean? .......... "Both of you are hilarious with your ecm 2 cents worth which is great info, but overkillll" ??...

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 08:02 AM   #72
Davescamaro

Drives: Chevy camaro
I wasn't trying to blast anyone. Everyone here had great information on how to get more power and include formulas to get top speed. Heck, I even learned something new from that, but I was trying to say that the original thread here was 20 more reliable hp and a tune would fix that easily.

It was people on here saying wrong, or your wrong, in which all was correct at one point. That was funny to see both sides of arguments in which both are right.
Knockoff zl1 sideskirts, gm front chin spoiler, 1le blade spoiler, diode sides, 20" staggered Asanti black labels, azenis 510 245/40/20 fronts, goodrich comp sport 2s 275/35/20 rears, fifty brembos front, 13.6" slotted and drilled powerstop rotors
Davescamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 06:56 PM   #73
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davescamaro View Post
I wasn't trying to blast anyone. Everyone here had great information on how to get more power and include formulas to get top speed. Heck, I even learned something new from that, but I was trying to say that the original thread here was 20 more reliable hp and a tune would fix that easily.

It was people on here saying wrong, or your wrong, in which all was correct at one point. That was funny to see both sides of arguments in which both are right.

Oh! Ok, yeah no I totally get that, and would easily agree!

Seems silly to argue against a tune on these cars period.
Pretty much everyone knows the shortcoming when you actually look at the calibration, understandable to a point though, when you consider a single tune must cover every single car regardless of location.

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:41 PM   #74

Drives: Camaro

My Northbound run with added 20hp. It really likes the downhill sections best!
427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 07:08 AM   #75

What is Bestgore?

Kurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start The Machine View Post
You are going to end up on Bestgore doing that on public roads.
Old 03-22-2022, 02:25 PM   #76

The mishimoto intercooler and tube kit is installed finally. Hoping this will get me that last .37 mph I need for my 150mph average. I’ll run it next month and find out!

Kurt
Attached Images