Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts
View our official forum sponsors list.

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-29-2016, 03:24 PM   #1
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Window washing trick for your Camaro...

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Camaro (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my car that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

Cheers guys!
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:27 AM   #2
southerncarparts

Old 07-28-2016, 09:03 PM   #3
catzgomew

Drives: 2016 V6 A8 2LT Silver Ice Coupe ZN2
Send me one and if I like it I'll send you a check :-)
catzgomew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 01:47 AM   #4
2017 2SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, 2SS, 2017 2SS on order
I would trust you and order one but you dont ship to Hawaii
2017 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:50 AM   #5
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2017 2SS View Post
I would trust you and order one but you dont ship to Hawaii
Not sure what you mean, we have been shipping to Hawaii for years. If you need any help ordering, feel free to give us a call at 888-631-1433.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:05 AM   #6
Michigan1LTRS
Blessed ❤️

Drives: 2017 1LT RS I4
Done!
Old 08-07-2017, 08:52 AM   #7
southerncarparts

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

Cheers guys!
Old 08-07-2017, 09:10 AM   #8
ninetres

Drives: Crush ZLE M6 | 2000 Corvette FRC
I clicked this thread hoping for some sort of solution that has a long handle of some sort to reach down in the crevices at the bottom of the window.. Tough to get any cloth into some of the spots! (Maybe more annoying than tough)
ninetres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:46 PM   #9
CatchMyZ

Drives: Blue Velvet SS
Ordered 5 based on great recommendations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetres View Post
I clicked this thread hoping for some sort of solution that has a long handle of some sort to reach down in the crevices at the bottom of the window.. Tough to get any cloth into some of the spots! (Maybe more annoying than tough)
Just google windshield cleaning wand....$10 and well worth it!
CatchMyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:51 AM   #10
Gen6 softtop

Drives: Hyper blue 1ss convertible 6 sp
For the inside of a windshield I've always used good old fashioned Windex, with newspaper to wipe off. Cleans all smudges or haze with little effort and great results
Gen6 softtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:43 AM   #11
ninetres

Drives: Crush ZLE M6 | 2000 Corvette FRC
Alternate headline: towels for sale!
ninetres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:54 PM   #12
guapo
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2017 50th Camaro LT2/RS
I have a 6 pack of these and work great with just them being damp, not wet, and list forever
Old 03-29-2019, 08:31 AM   #13
southerncarparts

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Camaro (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my car that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Cheers guys!
Old 04-07-2019, 08:13 AM   #14
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetres View Post
Alternate headline: towels for sale!

Ignorance is bliss. These are definitely not a simple towel. We've sold over 32,000 of them since 2002. They work amazing.