Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #85
TPMiami
I Love Camaros!

Drives: 2012 2LT Summit White
YAY, congrats to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro45thAE View Post
Awesome! I take mine home today!
Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:25 PM   #86
super60
Built with Pride "Oshawa"

Drives: 2011 Chev Silverado Z71 Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPMiami View Post
Thank you Oshawa for releasing my car. I will see her tomorrow here in Miami!!!!
TP Miami

Congratulations and Thank You from your GM Oshawa Camaro Build Team Enjoy the Ride

Mike Judge
Super60

In Memory of Dawson Ellert .
super60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:26 PM   #87
Guyute

Drives: Black 6 speed SS
I was only bayed for 1 day. Bayed on 9/19 shipped 9/20. SS coupe. I wonder why others are bayed for so long?
Guyute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #88
panther2469

Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
TP Miami

Congratulations and Thank You from your GM Oshawa Camaro Build Team Enjoy the Ride

Mike Judge
Super60
Very Cool Mike, Good to hear from you and thanks again to you and the build team for these great cars.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:12 AM   #89
buddysilva

Drives: 10 F150 SuperCrew
Oshawa I was promised my car was shipping last Friday of course that never happened. I have called three times this past week and was told each time I would get a call back. That never happened also. All you can tell me is it is still with you and once it does ship when ever that is it can take up to three weeks to make the 400 mile journey. I am know looking for another car. First because this car will not go in the snow. Second I can not get a staright answer. And third what ever issue it has it is already feeling like there is something wrong with it and I would rather have a differnet car that did not have the issues that mine is having. Maybe its a lemon, maybe it was damaged and needs to be fixed but what ever it is getting messed with and it is not Brand new and untoached anymore.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:17 AM   #90
av3206

Drives: Camaro
i was built on Aug2nd and did not ship until September 6th. was delivered on September 13th.....so get ready to wait wait wait....Gm called me yesterday for a survey i ripped them hard on holding the cars with out telling us why
av3206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:57 AM   #91
SS_Matt
permagrin

Drives: 2012 LS3 SS/RS
Buddy-

I've read somewhere that the convertibles have a longer QC hold on them. I've heard this is always true, but I also read that lately it's been even longer. Either due to QC issues, or just a long line of cars to get QC'd.

I don't blame you for looking (I've been looking) but I love the fact that I ordered my car, and it's an exciting and painful journey that will make its arrival THAT MUCH BETTER.

Hang in there man, I can't imagine waiting as long as you- but it'll come in the next couple weeks.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:46 AM   #92
TPMiami
I Love Camaros!

I agree with you Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddysilva View Post
Oshawa I was promised my car was shipping last Friday of course that never happened. I have called three times this past week and was told each time I would get a call back. That never happened also. All you can tell me is it is still with you and once it does ship when ever that is it can take up to three weeks to make the 400 mile journey. I am know looking for another car. First because this car will not go in the snow. Second I can not get a staright answer. And third what ever issue it has it is already feeling like there is something wrong with it and I would rather have a differnet car that did not have the issues that mine is having. Maybe its a lemon, maybe it was damaged and needs to be fixed but what ever it is getting messed with and it is not Brand new and untoached anymore.
If it will make you feel any better, start looking for another car (while you wait for your Camaro) and if you find something in the interim, go for it! "A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush." Although I honestly think it's just a delay (for whatever the reasons are). Remember, you are protected by the Lemon Law regardless of which car you get. Matt is right, you will get yours in the next couple of weeks. I'm still waiting for the "call" to go pick up mine today. I will believe it when I see it. Until then, I'm really still "waiting" for mine! Hang in there my friend.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #93
TPMiami
I Love Camaros!

Oshawa - Thanks Again. Picked up "White Lightning" this morning and she's just beautiful. Love the detailed contrast stitching on the leather seats. Nice Job.