Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-01-2024, 04:29 PM   #1
Outlaw2SS

Drives: Camaro 2 ss 2021
Diablo predator 2

Hi guys This is my first post. I just bought a diablo predator 2 tuner and installed the diablo 91 tune. It feels like it has no traction control now even though i have it tuned on. I’m most cases this is fine with me except for when I get caught in rain I would like the T.C. Is it really off or is that the difference in the tune I feel. So far it’s still early spring here in Newfoundland so can’t test it fully Thanks
2021 Camaro 2 SS 1LE 6 speed manual
Outlaw2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 05:30 PM   #2
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw2SS View Post
Hi guys This is my first post. I just bought a diablo predator 2 tuner and installed the diablo 91 tune. It feels like it has no traction control now even though i have it tuned on. I’m most cases this is fine with me except for when I get caught in rain I would like the T.C. Is it really off or is that the difference in the tune I feel. So far it’s still early spring here in Newfoundland so can’t test it fully Thanks
2021 Camaro 2 SS 1LE 6 speed manual
Welcome!

With that said lol, you’re likely not going to get a reply. Virtually no one uses Diablo in this platform. Every tuner worth dealing with uses HP Tuners. And a tune alone is worth virtually no power stock. But once you start adding parts you’ll need a tune to make it all work.

TLDR; reload the stock tune and sell the Diablo.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:17 PM   #3
Outlaw2SS

Drives: Camaro 2 ss 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinator99 View Post
Welcome!

With that said lol, you’re likely not going to get a reply. Virtually no one uses Diablo in this platform. Every tuner worth dealing with uses HP Tuners. And a tune alone is worth virtually no power stock. But once you start adding parts you’ll need a tune to make it all work.

TLDR; reload the stock tune and sell the Diablo.
Hey. Forgot to say I have cold air intake by CAI and done cat back duals with MBRP so far It’s a daily driver for me except winter I feel a difference but like I was saying i only went out 4 mins today If T.C is still on there’s def a change but if it’s got turned off somehow maybe not a lot. I will test again tomorrow and physically turn the T.C off to see if any changes Thanks bud!!
Outlaw2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 07:38 PM   #4
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw2SS View Post
Hey. Forgot to say I have cold air intake by CAI and done cat back duals with MBRP so far It’s a daily driver for me except winter I feel a difference but like I was saying i only went out 4 mins today If T.C is still on there’s def a change but if it’s got turned off somehow maybe not a lot. I will test again tomorrow and physically turn the T.C off to see if any changes Thanks bud!!
Ok, those two “mods” won’t add power either and do not affect your tune.

Sorry I can’t help with the TC issue. Good luck!