Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-06-2016, 05:57 PM   #1
JLGO

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS convertible L99
Dynosteve is AWESOME

I just install Dynosteve's tune using the SCT X4 that I purchased from RDP and all I can say that the MAN can tune. I own an 15 L99 convertible with X pipe, CAI and axleback, and Steve made the power feel much better.The tranny tune was on point I can actually feel the shift and it shifts much quicker. Thanks Steve.
JLGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 11:17 PM   #2
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Makes me kinda sad I don't have an auto to experience the crisp shifts the L99 gets after one of his tunes. But I love my LS3 so I can't complain too much
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 10:06 AM   #3
frankwjr

Drives: 2010 SS 2SS M6
I hear ya....I once did a self rebuilt t-400 behind a olds 455 also self built and with the reverse manual valve body it would snap your head back in 1 2 and 3 breakin the rears loose(10' dr's) on a ford nine inch 3.73 detroit locker rear in a '74 olds cutlass... those were the days lol....now with this LS3 and M6 can't beat rowin the gears....Steves tune made this a whole new motor IMHO....peace out...Merry Christmas!
Old 01-20-2017, 05:00 PM   #4
JLGO

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS convertible L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
Makes me kinda sad I don't have an auto to experience the crisp shifts the L99 gets after one of his tunes. But I love my LS3 so I can't complain too much
It shirps when it shifts to 3rd even with the track on. It feels similar to speed shifting but a bit quicker.

You are good with the LS3, you got more top end pickup.
JLGO is offline   Reply With Quote