Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-13-2019, 12:44 AM   #29
Jerryramon2007

Drives: 17 camaro 2ss
Hey curious on your outcome on that fuel pump. Mine just went out in need one asap. I am currently at 794hp to the wheels. F1A procharcher on 5.25 pulley. Meth injection. headers to full exhaust. cam, 3400 stall converter, .
Jerryramon2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 12:48 PM   #30
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
I tossed around LT4 LS + Voltage Booster
VS
DSX second pump / Skidmarks second pump / Weapon X second pump
VS
Lingenfelter or maybe even a generic summit twin in-tank pump (summit is 1/4 the cost)

I went with DSX, the driver is fully electronic and their quality is exceptional, customer support exceptional.

I did not go with the voltage booster. IMO increase the voltage increases the stress of pump and frankly I'm paranoid of in-tank pumps (yes as part of my first degree I went to my junior year of EE). To my mind it is just SO much better to create a dual path system if their is a flow problem vs an increase pressure system (yes voltage is electrical potential aka pressure). I will admit since the Grand National days booster have shown to work and work well.

Oh and the DSX pump is a million times easier to install vs LT4 + VoltageBooster if you start out with a LT1 as there is no drop the tank and fiddle with a million connections in the tank that only the wife's hands can fit. Also there is a serviceable filter and to replace or upgrade the pump is a matter of minutes. I ended up putting an indash light to let me know when the pump turns on.

The twin tank is wow... but the $$$$ is way up there. The universal summit intake should fit IMO. I don't have a "spare" tank to try it on.
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:29 PM   #31
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
just grab a DSX pump I'm holding at 75 psi at 865 on all e85.. If you need a high side let me know I have the LPE setup and 30 over injectors.. I want the 65% and the Kaytech beltdriven DI pump.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote