Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-12-2019, 12:17 PM   #1
Saksride

Drives: RPM Built Camaro ZL1 1LE
FS 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE Race Proven Motorsports Build Whipple SC Low Miles

Introduction:

PICTURES/VIDEOS are on link at bottom.

Up for your viewing pleasure is my meticulously maintained and Modified to 900 REAR WHEEL HP WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGED 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE Built By Race Proven Motorsports in DE. Forgeline GS1R Wheels and Toyo R88R Tires. This ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Performance Package had a 74K window sticker and comes with all the sought after options. Manual Transmission. It's finished in Summit White, with Jet Black/Red Accents interior. I hand picked this perfect chassis for a very calculated well thought out build, and it was purchased from a Chevrolet Dealership that did a CPO inspection and purchased with only 1200 miles. It is a No accident Carfax 1 Owner Vehicle (2) now with me. It was built with noting but the highest quality, name brand products available in the business. Before I get to involved with the build let me note that this is my third build, and by far one of the baddest I've had to date. To replicate this exact build you would be looking at over 45K in Parts/Labor alone. I have Every single Receipt of the build. This is easily one of if not the Cleanest, Well Built, Documented ZL1's for sale in the USA right now. NO TRACK TIME ALL, NON-Smoker, Garage Kept either in FL or MA. 2 Keys and Electronic Owners Manual and Documents included.

Car is Being Sold for $76,900.00

Vehicle Specs:

Year:2018
Make: Chevy
Model: Camaro ZL1
Trim:1LE Extreme Track Performance Package
Options/Equipment/Extras: Brembo Brakes, Performance Data Recorder (PDR), DSSV Dampers, Heated & Cooled Seats, Heads Up Display, Manual Transmission
Miles: 4,5xx (May Go up As I drive it 1 time a week)

Build Was Performed By: Race Proven Motorsports Only 1500 miles on the car since the build

Dyno:
897WHP 866WTQ on 20 PSI (50% Ethanol) & Methanol Injection. Can run off 93 or E85, produces more power higher the Ethanol content. (This set-up is built to drive daily and be as reliable as possible, runs like a stock vehicle but way more power.)

Aftermarket Engine/Accessories: $12K

(This Build Started with a stock OEM LT4 Block and Cylinder Heads that came stock with vehicle)
RPM Custom LT4 DOD Delete Camshaft Package
Comp Cams LT1/LT4 Forced Induction Custom Cam
w/32% Fuel Lobe 231/242 116LSA
New OEM Oil Pump (2017 early 2018 had issues)
BTR LT4 Valve Spring Kit w/Titanium Retainers
Brian Tooley Racing 7/850/ 3/8" Hardened Pushrods
New GM Head Gaskets/Seals
ARP LT1/LT4 Head Stud Kit
GM LS7 Lifters, LS Lifter Guide, VVT Cam Bolt
Katech C5-R Timing Chain
AMP Gen V VVTPhaser Lockout
GM LS7 Harmonic Balancer Bolt
Supercharger Belt 25-080872HD
NGK-LTR71X-11 Spark Plugs
Napa Gold 7060 Oil Filter and Mobil 1 15w50
Katech Valve Covers Powder-Coated Red w/Race Proven Motorsports Inserts
Katech Coil Re-Location Kit, Katech Spark Plug Wires
RotoFab HiFlow Cold Air Intake System

Fuel System and Methanol: $7K
Pro-Meth Dual Nozzle, 3 Gallon Tank Mounted Methanol Injection System, AEM Controller,
RPM Custom Low-Side Fuel System w/ Holley Fuel Pump, Holley In-Line Fuel Filter, Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator, GM Flex Fuel Sensor, AN Fittings and Aeroquip Hoses, E85 Capable

Forced Induction: $10K
Whipple 2.9L (Black) Super Charger

Exhaust: $3K
American Racing 2" Stainless Steel Headers, 3" Mid Section with X-Pipe (No-Cat) (Ceramic Coated From Headers back to Axle-back)

Chassis/Suspension:
DSSV Suspension (Extreme Track Performance Pkg)

Wheels/Tires: $9K
Forgeline GS1R Custom Satin Black Racing Wheels 19'' Rear, 19' Front. (These are the Highest quality, Best Forged USA made Wheels you can buy for the money WHEELS ALONE are $7K MSRP!)
Upgraded Forgeline Billet Center Caps Race Wheels
19x12 Rear 325/30/19 Toyo R888R Brand New
19x11 Front 305/30/19 Toyo R888R Brand New
500 miles on Tires
NO Track Time AT ALL

Extras: $3,500
20% Ceramic Premium Window Tint
50% Ceramic Premium Windshield Tint
3M Clear Film Full Front Bumper, Fenders, A Pillars, Mirrors, and half of roof
Red Aluminum Tow Hook
LED F & R Side Markets Lights, LED Plate Lights
AEM Failsafe WideBand/Boost Gauge w/ Ethanol Content
Aeroforce 2016+ Camaro Single Dash Pod
Brian Tooley 1 Gal SC Cooling System Expansion Tank Black Alluminum

Shipping:
I have been dealing with a shipping broker for the last 8 years and can have the car delivered anywhere in the USA enclosed with insurance. Message me your zip code for quote.

Photos/Videos:

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0qG6XBubh1d4z

As the Seller I have the right to end this auction early at my discretion as the vehicle is for sale locally. I reserve the right to cancel Revoke any offers, bids or buy it now at my discretion.

For more detailed Information: Sean King 703-980-4810
Wipple SC, Meth, Heads/Cam/Few extras, AR Full Exhaust system with headers and mid, E85, 2nd Fuel system, Intercooler Expansion Tank, Roto Fab Intake, ForgeLine GS1R Wheels

Last edited by Saksride; 07-29-2019 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Lowered Price
Saksride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 06:49 AM   #2
Saksride

Bump, Price Lowered to 86,900
Wipple SC, Meth, Heads/Cam/Few extras, AR Full Exhaust system with headers and mid, E85, 2nd Fuel system, Intercooler Expansion Tank, Roto Fab Intake, ForgeLine GS1R Wheels
Old 07-15-2019, 08:03 AM   #3
djfury05

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Glws...
djfury05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 06:59 AM   #4
Saksride

Thank you, I'll miss her, every-time I take it out I want to change my mind.
Old 07-18-2019, 07:16 AM   #5
Saksride

bump
Old 07-22-2019, 06:45 AM   #6
Saksride

Bumped, Reduced to $82,900.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:08 AM   #7
ruquik1

Drives: 1995 camaro lt4 383 stroker
I suspect you'll have to adjust your price around 30k less or turn back it back to stock to sell it.
ruquik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:35 AM   #8
Saksride

Sorry you feel that way, if you can buy a stock 2018 ZL1 1LE with 5k for 53k you should buy it.
most go for more than that.
Modified cars are not for everyone, I do understand that, but this is not my first build, and not my first time selling one.
For someone who wants a modified car these are deals, saving them a bunch of time and a ton of money doing it themselves.
Old 07-24-2019, 03:32 AM   #9
TEST DRyVer

Drives: 17 ZL1 6mt with PDR
It's of course pricey, but I will agree with the OP here. I have sold numerous modified cars, completely stock cars, and modified cars that were put back to stock. Though the OP is looking for a specific needle in a haystack type buyer, the potential buyer for this car is absolutely getting a killer deal! Turnkey ZL1-1LE with no expenses spared, a proper mod list, ultra clean, and a meticulous seller with deep enough pockets properly fine-tune and maintain this build... It's a beautiful car! We'll done on the build, your parts list is simply too extensive to put back to stock. I wish you luck with the sale! You deserve something within the vicinity of your asking price for this car. Don't listen to the naysayers, you'll get near your number as long as you list it in as many national publications. Downside with a build like this is the time it might take to find the right buyer...

Esthetics: Nardo Grey wrap with original black accents throughout, complete Xpel ceramic coat, Diode Dynamics markers, Smoked GM tail & 3rd brake light, C7 Carbon 1LE style Spoiler in blk, ACS splash guards, blk'd out emblems. Variant Krypton wheels in Gloss black.

Performance: AWE Touring catback exhaust with resonator, Rotofab dry intake, TM throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers with Green Cats, Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit with e50 blend and dyno tuned.

Current Family car (for the wifey): 2021 Audi SQ5
TEST DRyVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:16 AM   #10
Saksride

Thank you, I appreciate the comments.

It is a beauty, I love driving it when I can... work and family take up most of my time though.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:54 AM   #11
Saksride

Bump
Old 07-29-2019, 02:17 PM   #12
Saksride

Bump, Final Drop in Price. 76,900... Crazy steal for this build.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:45 AM   #13
Saksride

bump
Old 08-08-2019, 02:24 PM   #14
Saksride

bump

Tags
1le, methanol, modified, whipple, zl1