Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires


BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2020, 12:53 AM   #1
SS920SS
 
Drives: Black Camaro SS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Orange County
Posts: 41
FS: 20” Stance SF03 Brushed Bronze w/ BFG Tires

Wheels used in Excellent Condition
20” Stance SF 03 Brushed Bronze
Front : 20 x 10
Rear. : 20 x 11

Tires in Used Condition ( Has about 50-60% life left )
BFG Comp-2 A/S
Front : 285/35/20
Rear : 305/35/20


Ask : $900 OBO
Location: S. Cali ( orange county )
Pick up only

Name:  9CE97EAC-ECDD-462B-A7A6-9D2632D47CA2.jpg
Views: 1772
Size:  143.0 KB

Name:  EBBF5EFC-A229-4F09-A2CD-AAC87A3A49D6.jpg
Views: 1763
Size:  163.0 KB

Attachment 1040048

Attachment 1040049

Name:  03D39929-3975-4BCF-8245-0D2E7898ABE0.jpg
Views: 1788
Size:  210.3 KB
Attached Images
 

Last edited by SS920SS; 10-02-2020 at 06:07 PM.
SS920SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 07:55 AM   #2
Peachey140
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Boston
Posts: 4
Shipping quote to 01701 ?

Thanks
Peachey140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 09:32 AM   #3
SS920SS
 
Drives: Black Camaro SS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Orange County
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachey140 View Post
Shipping quote to 01701 ?

Thanks
Hi

Yes i can ship anywhere in USA. Probabaly around $25 per wheel at the most to ship estimated

Thanks
SS920SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 09:44 PM   #4
crosive

 
Drives: 18 zl1
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: central alabama
Posts: 871
pm sent.

I sent the seller enough money to cover the price we agreed on, plus enough to cover paypal fees and for a beer on me. He refunded the money immediately because he wanted it sent as friends and family only.

I'm not giving away the price we agreed on as that's between me and him, but he stood to make the agreed on price, and another ~10 bucks to purchase said beer.

buyer beware.

Last edited by crosive; 08-10-2020 at 01:49 PM.
crosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 06:52 PM   #5
Puddin
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 375
I can vouch for him as I bought his Borla Atak axle back last week. He had it shipped the same day I sent the money but I did use family and friends through PayPal to send the money to him. So for anybody interested in these wheels I don't believe this man is trying to rip anyone off.
Puddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 08:15 PM   #6
Joshinator99

 
Joshinator99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Petersham MA
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosive View Post
pm sent.

I sent the seller enough money to cover the price we agreed on, plus enough to cover paypal fees and for a beer on me. He refunded the money immediately because he wanted it sent as friends and family only.

I'm not giving away the price we agreed on as that's between me and him, but he stood to make the agreed on price, and another ~10 bucks to purchase said beer.

buyer beware.
Good move bailing out. That’s a huge warning sign when someone insists on friends and family only.
__________________
2017 Chevy Camaro 2SS A8 Whipple 8.00/3.25, Mast Motorsports Black Label LT1 heads, CamMotion custom blower cam, Katech VVT & AFM delete covers, Rotofab Big Gulp, Katech 103mm TB, DW400 in tank pump w/JMS, Johnson 2110R lifters, GPI forged pistons & rods, LPE +52 injectors, LPE BB HPFP, AWE Touring CB, GForce 3.5” DS, GForce Outlaw axles, 2” ceramic coated Dynatech headers, MM Wild CC, LPE check valve, everything BMR makes, OEM 1LE wheels (street), Forgestar D5 bead locks (track)
2019 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD (daily driver)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4 (hers)
Joshinator99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:48 AM   #7
SS920SS
 
Drives: Black Camaro SS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Orange County
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosive View Post
pm sent.

I sent the seller enough money to cover the price we agreed on, plus enough to cover paypal fees and for a beer on me. He refunded the money immediately because he wanted it sent as friends and family only.

I'm not giving away the price we agreed on as that's between me and him, but he stood to make the agreed on price, and another ~10 bucks to purchase said beer.

buyer beware.
Sorry if you feel certain type of way. But we first agreed on payment method of paypal friends and family. When i received the payment you did not send it friends and family as agreed and paypal charged a fee. Also only reason Im only accepting Friends and Family is because i have gotten burned so many times. I can assure you 100% you have nothing to worry about. This forum has helped me alot in building my camaro and meeting alot of camaro owners who has help me in the process. Just trying to give back and return the favor

Last edited by SS920SS; 09-05-2020 at 12:00 PM.
SS920SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:50 AM   #8
SS920SS
 
Drives: Black Camaro SS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Orange County
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddin View Post
I can vouch for him as I bought his Borla Atak axle back last week. He had it shipped the same day I sent the money but I did use family and friends through PayPal to send the money to him. So for anybody interested in these wheels I don't believe this man is trying to rip anyone off.

Thank you for your feedback. Hope the exhaust arrived without any issues. Took me seriously half an hour just to pack and bubble wrap the exhaust
SS920SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:54 AM   #9
SS920SS
 
Drives: Black Camaro SS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Orange County
Posts: 41
Still available for pick up or shipped. Make me an offer
SS920SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:02 PM   #10
interopp619
 
interopp619's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 17
Are these wheels forged?
interopp619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:12 PM   #11
SS920SS
 
Drives: Black Camaro SS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Orange County
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by interopp619 View Post
Are these wheels forged?
The SF03 features a concave split 5-spoke design. Using the rotary forging process allows Stance to build the SF03 to be stronger and lighter than standard cast wheels.
SS920SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:44 PM   #12
crosive

 
Drives: 18 zl1
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: central alabama
Posts: 871
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS920SS View Post
Sorry if you feel certain type of way. But we first agreed on payment method of paypal friends and family. When i received the payment you did not send it friends and family as agreed and paypal charged a fee. Also only reason Im only accepting Friends and Family is because i have gotten burned so many times. I can assure you 100% you have nothing to worry about. This forum has helped me alot in building my camaro and meeting alot of camaro owners who has help me in the process. Just trying to give back and return the favor
I've been burnt as well. We agreed on a price, and I sent you the money, and paid for the fee. There was no risk on your part unless you were lying about what you had or the condition. You can't expect me to take all the risk, when you yourself understand risk as well.

You had these rims sold. You had money in hand. The deal was done. You backed out because you got scared. Why? The only thing you had to be scared of is me seeing the rims and not liking them for some reason and filing a report. Why would I do that if you were being truthful?

If I got them and they were bent and scratched I would come back to you for a resolution before I file with PayPal, which is what they request anyway.

I don't care how many people on these forums may vouch for you, I don't know them either. You can either do the deal right, or find some chump willing to take the risk. I'm not. You aren't either.
crosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 01:40 PM   #13
3Putt
 
Drives: 2020 SS
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 61
I'm new here, but not accepting a deal that covers the fees to protect the buyer is a red flag. Anytime I see an ad that said Friends and Family only I give it no consideration.
3Putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 10:50 PM   #14
SS920SS
 
Drives: Black Camaro SS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Orange County
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosive View Post
I've been burnt as well. We agreed on a price, and I sent you the money, and paid for the fee. There was no risk on your part unless you were lying about what you had or the condition. You can't expect me to take all the risk, when you yourself understand risk as well.

You had these rims sold. You had money in hand. The deal was done. You backed out because you got scared. Why? The only thing you had to be scared of is me seeing the rims and not liking them for some reason and filing a report. Why would I do that if you were being truthful?

If I got them and they were bent and scratched I would come back to you for a resolution before I file with PayPal, which is what they request anyway.

I don't care how many people on these forums may vouch for you, I don't know them either. You can either do the deal right, or find some chump willing to take the risk. I'm not. You aren't either.
I totally get your point as well. But I have sold many parts from my camaro with paypal friends and family with no issues. And also I would never sell anything to another member here that are damaged or have issues. All cosmetic conditions of items are accurately described to details before the sell. Pick up is the best but if you wish to purchase and have it shipped it will only be paypal friends and family.
SS920SS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.