Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-12-2022, 04:35 PM   #1
QBoone

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT RS
Check left turn signal

All, last night after getting off work, I was pulling out and my left turn signal was blinking real fast and the dash display said to check the left turn signal. The right one was find. I have not replaced these bulbs or messed with them whatsoever in the year I've had the car, and this has never happened. Any advise will be greatly appreciated!
QBoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 04:40 PM   #2
LevonH
Chevy Enthusiast.

Drives: 2015 Camaro ZL1 Summit White
Bulb burned out. Front or rear.

Levon H. Bone Stock
LevonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 05:29 PM   #3
Steakmaker1

Drives: Chevy Camaro SS 2010
Sequential Signals ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBoone View Post
All, last night after getting off work, I was pulling out and my left turn signal was blinking real fast and the dash display said to check the left turn signal. The right one was find. I have not replaced these bulbs or messed with them whatsoever in the year I've had the car, and this has never happened. Any advise will be greatly appreciated!
I installed the sequential harness on my 2010 .I got an alert about once a summer, that my left signal wasn't working,always got out of the car & checked front and rear signal lights ,never anything wrong or burnt out,just a glitch. Maybe it happened after you washed your car?
Steakmaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 05:59 PM   #4
QBoone

I'll try replacing the bulbs, and no, I have not gotten a car wash as of recently. It did rain the other night, and I did notice some water in the trunk which was odd, so maybe some water snuck into the taillight housing?
Old 11-12-2022, 06:19 PM   #5
joshnmn
2&THEHIT

Drives: 5th Gen Camaro; 5th Gen Ram 3500
If it's flashing fast then you need a new light. It's not hard to get to, just pull up the 3 plastic fasteners that cover the triangular piece covering the lights. then spin the bulb harness to get the bulb out of the lens
joshnmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 07:21 PM   #6
witenite

Drives: 2010 2SS non RS
Water in the trunk could be the sunroof drain tubes came disconnected...if you have a sunroof. Located in both sides of upper trunk area.
Old 11-12-2022, 11:12 PM   #7
QBoone

Thanks! I will definitely replace the bulbs. And I do not have a sunroof, unfortunately. Its possible I just forgot to shut it all the way, and it rained that night. Not likely, but possible. Thanks for the input everyone!