Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 10-29-2018, 08:26 PM   #113
DaveC113

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
That color looks nice with blacked out everything, should have went black w/the SS emblems too.

As for the hood, it's probably a 1LE.

I think for my dark grey car red stuff looks good though.

The rear spoiler is one-piece now, looks good too.
DaveC113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:28 PM   #114
mstgeer

Drives: '17 2SS Vert H50, A8, F55, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
Not liking the black graphics on the hood or the painted body color bumper. The relocated bow tie and color are good.
I agree.
mstgeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:31 PM   #115
ChickenPoop
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Plum Crazy Scat Pack Charger
Love the car, but without that front end painted and the bow tie relocated, it just looks Dodge-ish to me. I know,I'm going to hell for saying that.
ChickenPoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 12:47 AM   #116
V8 Firebird

Drives: ⚡Electric TM3 ⚡
The show car is really beautiful for me. Now, My question is that, would 6 piston caliper have Shock color available ?
Old 10-30-2018, 06:09 AM   #117
Jeb114

Drives: 2021 300
Great Color, no one will buy it. One year wonder. maybe 6 month's
Jeb114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 06:53 AM   #118
Smokin19

Drives: 19' ZL1 A10, w/pdr
At first I wasn't sure if liked the new rear end but, after seeing one in person I couldn't help but buy the ZL1. I like the smoked clear lens and just like the re-made front, it can grow on you. JMO
Attached Images

BTR Stg II cam w/ 38% fuel lobe, ARH 2" headers into 3" w/cats, AWE Touring, Kong X port, Weapon X triple ht exchangers, NW 103, Rotofab big gulp, DSX lowside, TCM tune, BMR Lockout, Mustang dyno 720 rwhp, 634 rwtq on 93 pump.
Smokin19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 07:14 AM   #119
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
More pics:
Wow, I'm actually pretty impressed. Funny how removing a small blackout can reveal so much more detail in the body lines. Looks like a proper Camaro to me.
Old 10-30-2018, 07:28 AM   #120
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
More pics:
That looks 1000x better with the center body color. Funny how a change that simple can take if from being the ugliest Camaro of all times to one of the nicest. Love the color too.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:08 AM   #121
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
Not liking the black graphics on the hood or the painted body color bumper. The relocated bow tie and color are good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
That looks 1000x better with the center body color. Funny how a change that simple can take if from being the ugliest Camaro of all times to one of the nicest. Love the color too.
It is amazing how much better it looks with the bowtie moved and the crash bar body color.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:16 AM   #122
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeROC View Post
Agreed, ESPECIALLY just moving the flowtie up so the front end doesn't look like a truck anymore.
Agreed. It just looked so out of place in the crash bar. The design to me was not coherent at all. Now the SEMA car design flows much better. Something still seems a little off to me, but it is soooooooo much better than it was.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:18 AM   #123

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Nothing wrong with the re-freshed blacked out look....Except that it is not unique and seems like a styling theme that is on 90% of other new cars out there. If you like the look, no worries. But it doesn't make the Camaro look different, special, sporty, or whatever....The body-color bar gives the Camaro it's own recognizable look as a Camaro, not perhaps something else in the Chevy line-up...Why every model has to have a corporate theme or standard look that is also industry-wide is silly and dumbs down the Camaro....

Not to mention the blacked out bar/ flow tie is a re-run of the concept Transformer car. If you like the Transformer theme, fine, enjoy it too. But having seen the Transformer car, it can't be unseen, and is quite baffling why Camaro went to it with the refresh...

In case you forgot, this is from several years ago, and received zero praise or accolades as far as I know...and was never considered for actual production sale. Had that been suggested years ago, all the current controversy and ridicule could have been avoided...Where was the focus group input on this thing?...lol

Name:  landscape-1465220092-camaro-bumblebee.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  37.9 KB
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:22 AM   #124
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
More pics:
I think that looks fantastic.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:04 AM   #125
NW-99SS

Drives: 1999 Camaro SS M6 - SBE LS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Nothing wrong with the re-freshed blacked out look....Except that it is not unique and seems like a styling theme that is on 90% of other new cars out there. If you like the look, no worries. But it doesn't make the Camaro look different, special, sporty, or whatever....The body-color bar gives the Camaro it's own recognizable look as a Camaro, not perhaps something else in the Chevy line-up...Why every model has to have a corporate theme or standard look that is also industry-wide is silly and dumbs down the Camaro....

Not to mention the blacked out bar/ flow tie is a re-run of the concept Transformer car. If you like the Transformer theme, fine, enjoy it too. But having seen the Transformer car, it can't be unseen, and is quite baffling why Camaro went to it with the refresh...

In case you forgot, this is from several years ago, and received zero praise or accolades as far as I know...and was never considered for actual production sale. Had that been suggested years ago, all the current controversy and ridicule could have been avoided...Where was the focus group input on this thing?...lol
This exactly.

The corporate identify crisis needs to end - we all know which dealership they come from and I don't want a Silverado and a Camaro with the same grille parts thank you very much.
2017 Yukon Denali 6.2
NW-99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:56 PM   #126
ModernCamaroZ28Fan
LT1_Radenso

Drives: a 2 spd water bottle
ModernCamaroZ28Fan is offline   Reply With Quote