Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - NY / NJ / PA


Bigwormgraphix


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2021, 09:54 PM   #1
20Bluezl1

 
Drives: 2020 Zl1 A10 Riverside Blue
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: NJ
Posts: 797
NJMP SCCA Track Night 4/28 - 5/19 - 7/14

Like the Title says I'm wondering if anyone going to be tomorrow at NJMP for track night? I will be there with my riverside blue ZL1.

Last edited by 20Bluezl1; 05-26-2021 at 09:02 PM.
20Bluezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 07:38 PM   #2
Joey Soul
The Mechanic
 
Joey Soul's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS M
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: NJ
Posts: 217
Damit i missed it. Next one!
__________________
JLT intake|Speed Engineering 1"7/8 long tube and mid pipe|LT2 manifold|HPtuners|Silvers coilovers|Hotchkis front sway|Bridgestone S007a 305|BMR solid cradle bushings|Recaro SR7| Work ZR10 19"
Joey Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 07:41 PM   #3
20Bluezl1

 
Drives: 2020 Zl1 A10 Riverside Blue
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: NJ
Posts: 797
I'll be there the 19th also.
20Bluezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 09:20 PM   #4
andy3213
 
Drives: 2019 1SS
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Delaware
Posts: 55
Is that you on the grid?
Attached Images
 
andy3213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 09:23 PM   #5
20Bluezl1

 
Drives: 2020 Zl1 A10 Riverside Blue
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: NJ
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy3213 View Post
Is that you on the grid?
Yes sir riverside blue. And what where you driving?
20Bluezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 09:34 AM   #6
andy3213
 
Drives: 2019 1SS
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Delaware
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Bluezl1 View Post
Yes sir riverside blue. And what where you driving?

I had the gray '19 SS. As always, lot of Corvettes and Camaros at Track Night.
andy3213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 03:39 PM   #7
20Bluezl1

 
Drives: 2020 Zl1 A10 Riverside Blue
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: NJ
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy3213 View Post
I had the gray '19 SS. As always, lot of Corvettes and Camaros at Track Night.
Ok I believe I remember seeing you.
20Bluezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 11:51 AM   #8
Kmeleon
 
Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Bluezl1 View Post
I'll be there the 19th also.
I'm slated to be there as well....weather depending.
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #9
20Bluezl1

 
Drives: 2020 Zl1 A10 Riverside Blue
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: NJ
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
I'm slated to be there as well....weather depending.
I'll see you there I'll be towing my ZL1 with my army green raptor liner tundra. Just in case someone wants to park close to my slow ass.
20Bluezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 09:08 AM   #10
Kmeleon
 
Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Bluezl1 View Post
I'll see you there I'll be towing my ZL1 with my army green raptor liner tundra. Just in case someone wants to park close to my slow ass.
Great meeting you Dave! Slow my ass😂. Your call hauls brother. Thanks for the track tips and the shade! Anyway, maybe we'll hook back up this summer. I forgot to mention I'll probably be at Pocono July 8th if you're interested.

For anyone else reading this, we beat up on some Porsche 911's and some challengers last night, good times when we could get point bys👍. Serves me right I guess for running novice but I was trying to do the right thing not knowing the track. From here on out I'll run intermediate at a new track but go out for the pace laps to get the track down. We watched a few guys wad some cars up which sucks, I had no idea that happened so much at NJMP. You definetely have to keep a close eye on others, Alot of spins. Great track, very fast and a good flow.
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 11:12 AM   #11
20Bluezl1

 
Drives: 2020 Zl1 A10 Riverside Blue
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: NJ
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
Great meeting you Dave! Slow my ass😂. Your call hauls brother. Thanks for the track tips and the shade! Anyway, maybe we'll hook back up this summer. I forgot to mention I'll probably be at Pocono July 8th if you're interested.

For anyone else reading this, we beat up on some Porsche 911's and some challengers last night, good times when we could get point bys👍. Serves me right I guess for running novice but I was trying to do the right thing not knowing the track. From here on out I'll run intermediate at a new track but go out for the pace laps to get the track down. We watched a few guys wad some cars up which sucks, I had no idea that happened so much at NJMP. You definetely have to keep a close eye on others, Alot of spins. Great track, very fast and a good flow.

Nice to meet you as well it was a great time. I'll check and see if I can make it July 8th.
20Bluezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 08:52 PM   #12
Kmeleon
 
Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Bluezl1 View Post
Nice to meet you as well it was a great time. I'll check and see if I can make it July 8th.
Finally got some time to edit my footage from the other night. Session 3 NJMP https://youtu.be/vh4wNZupPoc
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 09:10 PM   #13
20Bluezl1

 
Drives: 2020 Zl1 A10 Riverside Blue
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: NJ
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
Finally got some time to edit my footage from the other night. Session 3 NJMP https://youtu.be/vh4wNZupPoc
Nice video I'm going to have to get that setup. What are you using?
20Bluezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 06:11 AM   #14
Kmeleon
 
Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Bluezl1 View Post
Nice video I'm going to have to get that setup. What are you using?
I'm using a Tackform headrest mount with a GoPro Hero 6 black and an external mic that runs through the trunk and I tape to my license plate once I'm at the track. I actually had an issue with the GoPro freezing in the first and second session but I'm thinking it's because I didn't format the SD card. And then I use track addict race render to capture the OBD2 data and making the videos.
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.