Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Phastek Performance

Old 04-10-2018, 05:52 PM   #1
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Drives: Supercharged 2016 2LT RS
Lightbulb Gauging interest to sell Borla Axleback 11929

Looking to buy another Axleback. Nothing wrong with this one but just looking to take another direction. Had it on for a few months and sounds much more aggressive than stock. Let’s see if there’s any interest out here
• Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger • Custom tune by Overkill Motorsports • AFE Momentum GT Pro Dry Cold Air Intake • MBRP SS Cat Back Exhaust • iROC-z Wheels • Nitto NT555 G2 Tires (275 fronts, 305 rears)
dgriff14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 09:22 AM   #2
Nsxmatt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro
A price and telling if it's dual or single tip would help. Nobody is just going to throw out offers, just list a price.
Nsxmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:18 AM   #3
PolynesianPowerhouse
Big Samoan ina little car

Drives: 2016 camaro
I think the price is all thats really needed if anything...

Since he posted that its "Borla Axleback 11929" (In the title)...just google the term "Borla Axleback 11929" and you can see what hes selling.

People cant be so lazy they cant do a small bit of research if theyre gonna shell out their cash for something.

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
PolynesianPowerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:27 AM   #4
Nsxmatt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolynesianPowerhouse View Post
I think the price is all thats really needed if anything...

Since he posted that its "Borla Axleback 11929" (In the title)...just google the term "Borla Axleback 11929" and you can see what hes selling.

People cant be so lazy they cant do a small bit of research if theyre gonna shell out their cash for something.
Shell out cash for what? There is no price, no picture, zero info on condition or anything. If anyone is being lazy it's the OP. And I don't think this is anything up for discussion or debate, I simply asked the OP to post some more info so he could sell it.
Nsxmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:42 PM   #5
PolynesianPowerhouse
Big Samoan ina little car

Drives: 2016 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsxmatt View Post
A price and telling if it's dual or single tip would help. Nobody is just going to throw out offers, just list a price.
Youre right im not gonna debate price or condition, and pics...but i used a very little bit of effort & common logic and googled 11929 to see it was a single tip unit.

Im guessing he didn't produce a price or pictures yet because he said he's gauging interest not necessarily selling it yet

I was curious myself.

But go on..

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
PolynesianPowerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:57 PM   #6
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolynesianPowerhouse View Post
Youre right im not gonna debate price or condition, and pics...but i used a very little bit of effort & common logic and googled 11929 to see it was a single tip unit.

Im guessing he didn't produce a price or pictures yet because he said he's gauging interest not necessarily selling it yet

I was curious myself.

But go on..
Correct on all points. The 11929 unit is a single tip unit. I assumed giving the unit number would be plenty of info for the exhaust specifics. And I was just gauging interest before I posted pictures and price (no point if there are just crickets, right?).

Not sure if the other guy is actually interested or just wanted to dissect my post, but if there is interest out there...I purchased it for $753 so I’m thinking of selling for $600.

I can have pictures up as well, no biggie. Just need a little cleaning lol
• Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger • Custom tune by Overkill Motorsports • AFE Momentum GT Pro Dry Cold Air Intake • MBRP SS Cat Back Exhaust • iROC-z Wheels • Nitto NT555 G2 Tires (275 fronts, 305 rears)
Old 04-11-2018, 08:01 PM   #7
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsxmatt View Post
Shell out cash for what? There is no price, no picture, zero info on condition or anything. If anyone is being lazy it's the OP. And I don't think this is anything up for discussion or debate, I simply asked the OP to post some more info so he could sell it.
Actually I mentioned that there is nothing wrong with it (aka good condition, just needs to be cleaned a bit).

And I was gauging interest, wasn’t sure if anyone would even buy exhaust from kind of a new forum member. Much less reply
Old 04-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #8
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Here’s some pics
Attached Images

Tags
axleback, borla, borla 11929, exhaust, loud