Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 12-22-2017, 09:51 AM   #1
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Sold the 6th gen

Last edited by cooper1965; 03-27-2018 at 09:19 PM.
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 10:45 AM   #2
6th_gen_gino

Drives: 2016 camaro 2.0t gray
☹️☹️☹️☹️
6th_gen_gino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:10 PM   #3
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
1 SS all day if thats your consideration. There are some bad ass cars out besides the Camaro and Mustang. I "drove" my buddy's 18' 6.4L Hemi Scat Pack Charger and couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face for some time. I can only imagine what the Challenger is like. The RS Focus, GTI's and the new Type R Civics are little rocket ships. I also have a soft spot the new 86's. Not the fastest, but fun as hell to drive. If you got the down payment the AMG CLA 45 is an absolute beast and king of the 2.0 Turbo's. End of rant.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #4
Start The Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oemtech View Post
Now you know why I traded my 2015 2.0T ATS & 2010 Hemi Challenger for a 2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack with the Dynamics Pkg (Hellcat wheels and 6 piston Brembro's).

OBTW - The 7 year old Challenger got $5,000 more in trade than the 3 year old ATS.
Smart choice. My buddy has the exact same set up as you in Destroyer Grey. That car is unbelievably fast and the torque is just stupid insane. He is going to end up in someone's front lawn.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Old 12-22-2017, 09:18 PM   #5
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Sold the 6th gen(kinda long)

Ahh stick around and give us good info on parts! We need a guy on the inside. Good luck with your future vehicular ventures.

Oh, and thanks for the shout out. Good to know I'm appreciated by some people out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 10:16 PM   #6
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@ View Post
Ahh stick around and give us good info on parts! We need a guy on the inside. Good luck with your future vehicular ventures.

Oh, and thanks for the shout out. Good to know I'm appreciated by some people out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the vast majority of people appreciate you jason there's always some i want my pie now people who complain those are the ones i don't feel bad trolling.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 10:27 PM   #7
ChicagoTommy

Drives: 2017 Camaro; 2017 Acadia Denali
Coop, dude, you gotta stick around! I've given it some thought, and you should go with the 6th gen Camaro SS. Have you seen what people are doing with those cars? There are a few in the 10's with relatively little modification.

As much fun as an LS swapped car sounds, trust me, it's not fun. I spent a lot of time and effort getting mine sorted out and it still had gremlins that would never die.

I could see an EBM making the list. Those Lima engines are taking some abuse, and have significantly better aftermarket support.

Thanks for the shout out bud! I'll always be right here to help, and I know WAY more about LSx stuff than I do about these silly 4 cylinders! Hope you and the family have a very Merry Christmas!
to invalidate anyone's personal views or thoughts, nor is it a condemnation of anyone's
race, religion, sex, sexual preferences, handicaps, or intellectual abilities.
ChicagoTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 10:59 AM   #8
Start The Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oemtech View Post
Now you know why I traded my 2015 2.0T ATS & 2010 Hemi Challenger for a 2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack with the Dynamics Pkg (Hellcat wheels and 6 piston Brembro's).

OBTW - The 7 year old Challenger got $5,000 more in trade than the 3 year old ATS.

Bad ass.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:34 AM   #9
AdamJT11

Drives: 2015 Cadillac ATS 2.0 Premium 6MT
Damn of course I just realized you were local to me while reading another thread then come across this one... Well glad to hear you will be sticking around in some capacity!
Good luck with whatever car comes next.
AdamJT11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:20 AM   #10
AdamJT11

Drives: 2015 Cadillac ATS 2.0 Premium 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
Hey man!
I recently purchased a new house closer to the Caddi dealer I work for, so I'm about 50 mile's outside the StL now. If your ever @ Gateway , I'm sure we have crossed paths. This is one our Tech's Camaro's -68 TT LS small tire- did everything but the chassis cert his self. Aiming for 7's this year, hit me up if your ever down there!!!
https://youtu.be/W3sIdIU9kt4
Nice! I'm at Gateway pretty frequently. I just took my ATS on its maiden voyage to Gateway in October.
I'll definitely hit you up next time I'm heading over there.
AdamJT11 is offline   Reply With Quote