Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 07-30-2018, 07:35 PM   #1
fxdxron1

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS
Wheel question

I want to replace my silver wheels on my 2016 SS
My question is I found some Black replica wheels at Americas tire store but they are 20X9 for the rear and 20X8 for the front do you think for a daily driver that half inch difference will make a difference ? or should I stick with the factory size of Rear 20X9.5 20X8.5 front. Also interested in what other type of black wheels you guys prefer.
fxdxron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:34 AM   #2
NowaChevyGuy

Drives: 2016 Camaro LT1 RS Black on Black
Losing the width or just me and you have to run an air or Tire. Honestly I have seen some people get the stock wheels black powder coated or even plasti dipped and they look pretty awesome. I went with the Giovanna Halebs. the guy that bought my stock rims had his black powder coated and it looked great and it was actually really cheap.
2016 RS - Trifecta Tuned, 3.23 diff swap, Borla S Type, JMS Throttle Controller, Lambo doors, Monster stereo, GM LED rear tail lights, BMR swaybars/End Links/Trailing Arms, tinted dark and murdered out.[/br]
Car kicks ass! $20k.. and I get 20mpg with my foot in it, everywhere I go!.... Say somethin about V6's now...
NowaChevyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:27 PM   #3
dpevans

Drives: 2024 Riverside Blue 2SS 1LE
Black rims are so HARD to care for. Every little chip shows and they get show every bit of dirt. I finally broke down and bought some factory color match paint to keep them in good shape.
dpevans is offline   Reply With Quote