Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 09-15-2016, 06:43 PM   #29
ticner58

Drives: 16 RS 2LT 2.0T, 11 HHR, 08 Enclave
Got mine back from the dealer today after they had it for over a week. Had the forward lamp wiring harness replaced along with the engine cooling fan. They also applied the deadener patch and added dielectric grease to the connector. My car only has a little over 7000 miles and had corrosion present, so they did the works. Also had them look at the headliner near the front window where there are 2 different 3-4 inch areas that have come loose and the underneath white is showing. They wanted to have their body shop repair it by taking the front window out to get to it. I told them under no circumstances are they taking the windshield out of my car and to contact GM for a better solution. I may even just try to glue it myself if I can. Sorry about going off topic, as I know there is something about this elsewhere in this forum, but I thought their solution was almost comical. One nice thing though was that I got to drive a fully loaded 2017 Silverado 4x4 for a week for my loaner.
ticner58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 05:05 PM   #30
osubuckeye

Drives: 2016 2LT Gamet Red Tintcoat
Took mine in today for the recall. Told me it was a 3 hour job. They have had the car all day and still not done. Called them at 6 pm asking what the status was. They told me it would be sometime tomorrow before they finished. What pissed me off was no phone call telling me the car would be held overnight.
osubuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote