Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-25-2019, 09:47 PM   #15
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
You should never shoot a flame from the exhaust if your tune is right, unless you are PURPOSELY playing with DFCO and timing to create this event.
This is what i'm worried about with Trifecta they had the 5th Gen ghost cam thing they did.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:10 AM   #16
irobles3680

Drives: 2017 2.0 Camaro LT
What you think of the trifecta canned tune with mods? I contacted them and they recommend the elite+ one, I’m running almost same mods as you @start the machine. Any issues with your mods and the canned tune from trifecta?
irobles3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:55 AM   #17
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by irobles3680 View Post
What you think of the trifecta canned tune with mods? I contacted them and they recommend the elite+ one, I’m running almost same mods as you @start the machine. Any issues with your mods and the canned tune from trifecta?
No issues at all with their regular base tune. In fact, I'm very impressed with it. It's nice to always have the option to revert it back to stock if you need to. Also, you will always have their software to clear and permanently turn off CEL's for things like a cattless down pipe or "boost a lator". Very simple software to use. I had great customer service as well. I'm doing the "elite+" this Thursday at their shop over Kirkland. I will do a full review with results when I'm done.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:59 AM   #18
irobles3680

Drives: 2017 2.0 Camaro LT
Cool thanks! I think I’m finally ready for a tune. Was trying to stay at $500 and under but maybe the elite will be worth the extra $200. Keep us posted
irobles3680 is offline   Reply With Quote