Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-26-2014, 03:59 PM   #43
techinny

Drives: '18 Sierra Denali '05 GMC 2500HD
Yes Noweeds are expensive, but the quality of the product speaks for itself, the only cheap part is the mount for the controls which is plastic, but that can be changed by building an aluminum one or mounting it in your console like I or others have done (search Noweeeds and look at the threads). The rest of the product is top notch!

What makes these different from the rest is that when full open, you have true dual exhaust not just a wide open hole in your exhaust. Cut outs or diverters are not for everyone, but they give you the choice of volume of your exhaust system.

Had: 2010 SS/RS M6 Hurst STS, Noweeds
techinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:59 PM   #44
Silver Bumble Bee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Silver Blk Stripes
I've had my Noweeds for about 3 years. Got magnaflow catback first but after the first day I realized it was not the volume or deep sound I was looking for. Noweeds took care of that. A cop stopped me one time as he was directing traffic and I thought he was going to say something negative but he said something like "I don't know what you've done to your car but it sounds good". Several weeks a go a friend who owns a mustang asked if my car was modified. He said he didn't think it was the stock sound. I get compliments about the sound often.
Silver Bumble Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:35 PM   #45
crsr1

Drives: Camaro
Does anyone know if they offer a Camaro5 discount? I sent them a message yesterday but have received no response.
2013 Silverado Z71
crsr1 is offline   Reply With Quote