Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #15
Chevy girl 13

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Malfunction indicator lamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraziGuy View Post
As my title says the malfunction indicator lamp just came on all of the sudden today. I have done no mods to my car so far. The only thing done to the car was its first oil change about 50 miles ago. Anybody have any idea why this would happen? And yes I know what the light means. The car only has 3500 miles on her. Im gonna take it to the dealership tomorrow.
Can you keep me posted what happens. The same thing happened to me and I just had it at the dealers last week and oil changed. Everything tested fine.

I have never posted before so sorry if I did it wrong. Wow you have low miles on your car.
Chevy girl 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:20 AM   #16
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy girl 13 View Post
Can you keep me posted what happens. The same thing happened to me and I just had it at the dealers last week and oil changed. Everything tested fine.

I have never posted before so sorry if I did it wrong. Wow you have low miles on your car.
did you check to make sure the gas cap was secure, clicks when tightened. If you have not made any changes to the car, return to the dealer and let them see what code the car is throwing. It's all under warranty, so you should be okay on whatever needs 'fixin'.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote