Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-15-2017, 04:03 PM   #1
dzych

Drives: Camaro
Option Pictures Available? Sport Pedal Kit Fender Badge & 50th premium carpeted mats

Hi All,

Pricing out a 2017 1LE and wondering about a couple of options I am uncertain on. So does anybody have pics of these options by chance?

RPO Sport pedals kit VEB
WL4 floor mats premium carpeted 50th anniversary logo
RIN Camaro Logo Fender Badge (I assume this is the crest on most cars didn't know that was an option to not have it).

Thanks Darryl
dzych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 04:22 PM   #2
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzych View Post
Hi All,

Pricing out a 2017 1LE and wondering about a couple of options I am uncertain on. So does anybody have pics of these options by chance?

RPO Sport pedals kit VEB
WL4 floor mats premium carpeted 50th anniversary logo
RIN Camaro Logo Fender Badge (I assume this is the crest on most cars didn't know that was an option to not have it).

Thanks Darryl
the Camaro logo fender badge is a different badge than the standard "shield" one. it says CAMARO similar to the 5th gen, but the M is the "shield" that would come standard.

it's the second picture instead of the first one. I ordered them on my car, but haven't got the car yet.
Attached Images

Last edited by TripleB; 04-15-2017 at 06:10 PM.
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:23 PM   #3
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

I believe these are the floor mats:
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2017, 07:31 PM   #4
Red Devil's Rebel

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT RS V6/A8
Hey Darryl, don't know what color choice you're considering for your car but thought I'd share this pic too to go with TripleB's just to show the other option, as the F1FTY mats also come in black/gray as well.
Not the best pic for the purpose as the mat isn't the feature but hopefully it helps
Attached Images

Old 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM   #5
dzych

Drives: Camaro
Hi All Thx for the pics and info thus far!

So is the standard the tri color shield with camaro on top of it standard (if the camaro fender badge is not selected?). I like the look very clean as long as it is standard without ordering that camaro fender badge.

As for the 50th mats thanks for the pics and they look nice but wondering if you select nothing extra do you still get normal carpeted floor mats or nothing at all???

Lastly anybody have pics of the pedal upgrade?

Thx Darryl
dzych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 07:01 PM   #6
Lazerbrainz2k3

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS - M6, NPP, MRC
Although I never saw good pictures of the fender badge either, I still ordered the chrome version for mine. I feel that the stock badge/shield is too small and doesn't proudly declare what the car is. Of Chevrolet's five oldest models, three (Suburban, Malibu, Impala) come with a very heritage-y chrome name on the front fenders, and Corvette has its own very special Stingray icon there as well. Mustang and Challenger have their own versions, as befits two other storied models. To have a Camaro without something similar - and not in such a tiny text size that you need to be standing next to one to read it - just wouldn't have sat well with me (not that it would be a critical deal breaker for me or anything, but I'm just glad that by the time I was ready to order GM had made something available.

Give me a week or so, and I'll be able to post a picture of how one looks! Hopefully...
Lazerbrainz2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 07:09 PM   #7
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzych View Post
Hi All Thx for the pics and info thus far!

So is the standard the tri color shield with camaro on top of it standard (if the camaro fender badge is not selected?). I like the look very clean as long as it is standard without ordering that camaro fender badge.

As for the 50th mats thanks for the pics and they look nice but wondering if you select nothing extra do you still get normal carpeted floor mats or nothing at all???

Lastly anybody have pics of the pedal upgrade?

Thx Darryl
Yes, if you don't pick the Camaro fender badge you will get the tri color shield. That is standard.

If you don't select anything for floor mats you'll just get standard carpet floor mats. I didn't select any extra cost ones because I always get the all weather floor mats. Will go with Husky this time because I've read the WeatherTech ones aren't as good for the 6th gen. Had the WT ones on my 5th gen though and liked them.