Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-27-2020, 04:27 PM   #85
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Becky helped me decide the best way to jazz up the LT1 interior.

I can't wait to pick it it up in a few weeks....

I have the red arm rests but I might buy matching Recaro arm rests to replace the stockers. With Recaros, Sunroof, Bose, lighted sill plates, and NPP that interior will be a nice place to hang out. Next I will get the seat heaters and ventilation working.....

The LT1 is a great blank canvas. I am paying what my 2011 SS cost after discounts and getting a car that compares favorably with a BMW M4. Better looking too, but only my opinion.

Old 02-27-2020, 05:00 PM   #86
ryan01

Drives: 2020 Camaro LT1
Looks so good!
ryan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:03 PM   #87
Devstrike

Looking good Fraxum I know you will enjoy it when you get it. I am really enjoying mine right now.

I am between 3/4 of a tank and half on my first free fill up and still trying to find a top tier gas station with 93 finding tons of 91s though. Hopefully I will find one before the Gas gauge hits the E.
Devstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:37 PM   #88
Pro-2A

Drives: 2020 Camaro LT1 MM6, NPP
I like the red accents, especially the seat belts! As far as the LT1 being blank canvass, you couldn't be more right. I'm going to the fabric store this weekend to pick up some thin foam, charcoal alcantara and glue to do my knee rests on the center console and doors. Gonna keep it dark inside.

Why you waiting weeks?
Old 02-28-2020, 08:30 AM   #89
Fraxum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-2A View Post
I like the red accents, especially the seat belts! As far as the LT1 being blank canvass, you couldn't be more right. I'm going to the fabric store this weekend to pick up some thin foam, charcoal alcantara and glue to do my knee rests on the center console and doors. Gonna keep it dark inside.

Why you waiting weeks?
It's complcated. I wasnted to pick it up in Detroit and drive Woodward Ave. looking for action. Work is crazy and we have a different trip planned. And weather can be a problem. We were going to pick up the car together, but now I think I will swoop in and drive it home. That drive will break in the LT1 and we will be ready for Atco and I can rejoin the Temp tag racing team. I like dark too. But bling is fun.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:23 AM   #90
RobbyBeefcake87

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
hmm as I remember it you hold down the traction control button for like 20 seconds which turns all nannie off.

I am still waiting to go get my LT1 once the weather breaks.

You will see some dash lights come on telling you you are on your own.

From another thread:

Go to sport mode, and hit the button 2x..no TQ limits + some stabilitrack if you really get out of shape. It's called Competitive Driving Mode.
You hold the traction button for 7 seconds to get all nannies of (TC and stabilitrak). Competition mode is mostly TC off with some stability control left in to save your butt if things get too squirly.
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
2017 Corvette Grandsport (sold) - untouched.
2006 GTO (sold) - iat relocation, air box mod, monero side marker lights.
RobbyBeefcake87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:24 AM   #91
RobbyBeefcake87

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Greg View Post
Yeah Competition Mode turns everything off! I have only driven my ZL1 a couple of times in that mode! Think some of my Camaro club members call that “Race Mode” especially the one with a 2015 ZL1!
Comparative mode doesn't turn everything off. Mostly all off. Holding the tc button for 7 seconds turns everything off.
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
2017 Corvette Grandsport (sold) - untouched.
2006 GTO (sold) - iat relocation, air box mod, monero side marker lights.
RobbyBeefcake87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 05:33 PM   #92
Pro-2A

Drives: 2020 Camaro LT1 MM6, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
It's complcated. I wasnted to pick it up in Detroit and drive Woodward Ave. looking for action. Work is crazy and we have a different trip planned. And weather can be a problem. We were going to pick up the car together, but now I think I will swoop in and drive it home. That drive will break in the LT1 and we will be ready for Atco and I can rejoin the Temp tag racing team. I like dark too. But bling is fun.
LOL, if you can't find any action on Woodward, you're sure to find some on Telegraph! I grew up in SE MI.

Yeah, it would be a good drive to NJ, what about 700 miles?
Old 03-02-2020, 07:47 AM   #93
Fraxum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-2A View Post
LOL, if you can't find any action on Woodward, you're sure to find some on Telegraph! I grew up in SE MI.

Yeah, it would be a good drive to NJ, what about 700 miles?
Just under 600. Depending on the weather I may make some side trips.

Telegraph road? I will have to check that out. But in reality I no longer street race. I get my fun out at Atco. Nothing more satisfying than beating a Mustang. And if I lose I can blame the 245 all seasons.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:17 AM   #94
Nick1792

Drives: 2020 Camaro LT1 A10
Anyone know the best place I can get some dark tinted oem tail lights? I seen that gm has them for like $450. Just didn’t know if I’d be able to find some take offs for less.
I’m also looking for the small spoiler that comes on the RS
Nick1792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 11:46 AM   #95
ryan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1792 View Post
Anyone know the best place I can get some dark tinted oem tail lights? I seen that gm has them for like $450. Just didn’t know if I’d be able to find some take offs for less.
I’m also looking for the small spoiler that comes on the RS
Don't forget on these style taillights the bumper has to come off too to change them.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:04 PM   #96
Nick1792

Drives: 2020 Camaro LT1 A10
Did not know that. Thanks for the info.
Nick1792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 08:52 PM   #97
ryan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1792 View Post
Did not know that. Thanks for the info.
I just took mine out to do LED reverse lights and it was a huge pain. Not sure why GM thought that was a good idea. I ended up just moving mine enough to get the resistor hooked up without having to remove the lights.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:47 AM   #98
Dr.Pepper

Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Pepper
Got my 2020 LT1 back in December & I love the hell out of it. Actually traded my 18 1ss for it.

Also got to make some test hits this past Friday night. Still all stock other than the drag pack and homemade rear seat delete.
https://youtu.be/mqif0wLVX9M
Attached Images

Dr.Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote