Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 06-26-2018, 07:39 AM   #43
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drsagacity View Post
Going over all of the parts for the install today. We are expecting to have access to the lift and get things started in about 3 weeks. We had some scheduling difficulties. Regardless, it’s about to begin.

Only thing I am missing was the LS1 front crank seal. Also need new fuel lines.

The pistons from JRE look great along with the entire cam kit and headers. Fuel system components all look right and the gauges look simple enough. The smaller pulley 85mm and a belt (with spare). I have the HP Tuners pro kit in the house now so, I need to get it setup with my car. Should be fun to log my car while waiting just so I can play around with the tuning software. I am especially interested in the shifting aspects of my current tune.

Regardless, can’t wait to get the changes under way.

I also picked up the modern spare kit, while we have the car being put together, I plan on painting calipers and testing the spare tire on front and back to ensure it will fit as expected.

Attachment 942909
Looks Like Christmas Morning
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 09:51 PM   #44
Drsagacity

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Looks Like Christmas Morning
Yes it does. In about three weeks we will start the installation. Gonna be fun. Can’t wait to hear the lope...

Now I am wondering if I chose the right exhaust...afraid this is gonna be freakin’ loud. I saw a setup the other day with an aftermarket muffler with a NPP type feature. I think it was QTP. They have one side run through the muffler and the other through straight pipe. I may have to switch to tone it down when desired.

2018 Corvette Z06 vert- Black
To be tuned by JRE Racing
TBD performance
Drsagacity is offline   Reply With Quote