Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-19-2020, 04:37 PM   #29
Hot2016Red

Drives: 2016 2SS
First 6gen was a 6 cylinder RS. Nice car. Found a 2016 SS with 2000 miles on it in 2017. Only issue was A8 shudder, replaced transmission fluid and drives perfectly since. There was a recall on the steering unit. Took care of that little issue and love my car. Great car for the money. It’s a long term keeper because it performs so well. I have had 6 Corvettes over the years and this car is outstanding.
Hot2016Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 02:00 AM   #30
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I bought a 2016 2SS, automatic back in Sept with just 16k on it for 31,280

I did replace the battery because of slow crank. I notice I still have the slow crank sometimes when the car has been sitting for awhile but I'm not going to address the starter issue at this time since many on here have just learned to live with it.

The automatic shutter I don't notice it much. I do notice it once in awhile if I'm cruising and I let off the gas a bit as the RPMs lower.

Minus the visibility issues this car is a blast to drive compared to my 2012 5.0! I will say the automatics in the SS are far more responsive and less lag than the Mustang. Hence why you see everyone tuning their Coyotes because of the throttle response in the Mustang. The SS you hit the throttle and it goes.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote