Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-25-2018, 12:05 PM   #1
Dooder
Founder of Cocoa Studios™

Drives: 2013 Black 2SS/RS L99
FS: 2013 Black 2SS RS - 22k Miles

Hello everyone! Up for sale is my 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS. I've provided a link to my Craigslist ad with more pictures, I hope you enjoy! Asking $27k

Up for sale is my 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS. I am the second owner of this car and have babied it since purchase. Interior is in incredible shape, exterior is also in good shape but has a couple of blemishes that can be fixed easily but aren't noticed unless looking closely. All mods are included, as well as original parts. For as long as I've owned it, I've only used 91 octane which achieves the full 400 horsepower that the V8 L99 (6 speed auto) is capable of. Feel free to text me if you have any questions about the car! If you would like me to return the car to stock condition (with stock wheels and tires), I can do such and offer the price at 25k.

Info:
Odometer: 22,378
Transmission: 6 Speed Auto (L99 motor)
Exterior Condition: good, slight road rash on two wheels. Removable dent on roof (nickel sized)
Interior: very good, well maintained

Mods Include:
Tinted side markers + fog lights (~$10) - Added black tint to side markers for more uniform look.
Drakes' Bowtie Delete ($40) - Removed front chevy symbol.
Vinyl Wrapped Rear Bowtie ($10) - Blacked out rear chevy symbol.
GM Strut Tower Brace ($220) - Featured on convertible, stiffens the chasis of the Camaro.
GM Cargo Net ($30) - Holds down cargo in trunk.
GM Locking Fuel Cap ($60) - Specific lock to match car key, prevents people from putting junk in your tank.
Big Mike's Sto N Sho License Plate Bracket ($80) - Removable front license plate.
White LED Fog Lights ($40) - LED lights that match halos better than halogen bulbs that were included.
Daytime Running Light (DRL) / Fog Light Plug and Play Adapter Harness ($15) - DRL on when halos on.
White LED Interior Interior Dome Light/ Cargo Light ($20) - White LEDs for interior lighting.
White LED Rear License Plate Light ($10) - White LED for rear license plate illumination.
GM Camaro Premium All-Weather Floor Mats & Trunk Mat ($200) - Similar to Weathertech, very nice!
GM Camaro ZL1 Black 10 Spoke Wheels ($2200) - Set of wheels and tires, $4000 new.

Maintenance:
Oil: Dexos engine oil and filter (changed at 16k and 21k)
Rear Differential Fluid: Mobil 1 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Lube - 104361 (changed at 16k)

Thanks for looking! Please text me at (952) 388 9277 if you have any questions or would like pictures of any part of the car. Let me know if you would like to call so I can figure out a time to talk (at school, hard to talk during week).

Tags
2ss, for sale