Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-21-2009, 06:23 AM   #1
SAE05
inconspicuous observer

Drives: 05 GTO
Process

Just wondering what the reviewing process is for suggestions and lead time once a decision is made to implement?

Old 01-22-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
kanys

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAE05 View Post
Just wondering what the reviewing process is for suggestions and lead time once a decision is made to implement?

What review process are you referring to?
kanys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
WAY2FAST

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS Red M6
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAE05 View Post

???
Attached Images

WAY2FAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
SAE05
inconspicuous observer

This is just my analytical take on it so pardon the blah blah. I am just hungry.

I introduced a topic related to this part of the forum which in this case happened to be a, “suggestion” , remember, it’s in the title, Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions From and for the admins

The question in this case was directed “for the admins”. Though I did not directly address the admins, it is inferred since this is their domain, therefore I fully understand why it did not make sense to you. The adjunct to this is base on giving a suggestion, and what the process for reviewing those suggestions is.

Then, if those admins feel the offered suggestion is a good one, we the collective C5 community may not know this until they make us aware of it. So the next question is when, base on a time scale, this would be the logical answer to ask if the admins make us privy to their decision that the suggestion is worthy of applying to the forum or implementing.

I had to take my peanut butter back to Kroger yesterday, not good. :upset:

Old 01-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #5
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Well...in that case....

If a member makes a suggestion in the suggestions section, we'll read it. If it's urgent (like the site-isn't-loading-for-someone-urgent)...then we'll take care of it ASAP.

If it's just a general "why not do this", we discuss it amongst ourselves, and then decide to do or not do something about it depending on the positive value of the suggestion at hand. Usually, we'll respond with our 'verdict'. However, time gets away from us patrolling such an active site from time to time, so we may forget to reply. Please forgive us if that's the case.

In regards to your specific suggestion on the tenth...It was one of those "why not do this" topics. And we were in the middle of the Color voting thing....so the topic got away from us. We'll discuss, and get back to you.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:46 AM   #6
SAE05
inconspicuous observer

Thanks Dragoneye,

I figured I would let it ferment a bit before follow up. 2 weeks is rather standard but in this case this is such a hopping place you need like an additional buffer.

to a great site.