Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 12-14-2019, 01:27 PM   #1
ShamrockZL1

Drives: ZL1
carbon package??

Any have a good site for exterior carbon pieces? Also I'd like something similar to the front aero kit of the 1LE.
ShamrockZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 05:53 PM   #2
viurniel
@viurniel

Drives: 19 ZLE A10, 15 2SS, 90 300ZXTT
https://www.trufiber.com/shop/2016-2...-chin-spoiler/
credit to EDFHOBBIES. He also has a few parts from them.

Anderson Composites has a few parts too.

Also many vendors here sell diff parts.
viurniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:23 AM   #3
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Exact replica of the dive planes, splitter or front spoiler, and Bezels to do the the 1le aero kit available at trufiber. Anderson's has the same parts but the front spoiler/splitter is a little different.

2 options for side skirts trufiber is working on the real replacement part but for now they have a cover that fits perfect so you don't have the hassle of repainting half the side skirt your oem color. Or I see there is a company that will skin the oem part for 1500.00 plus the part. The side skirts are fragile and the tabs break off during the asm and disassembly that's been the hold up. Also is pain to buy side skirts then have the section painted vs a plug and play part.

Rear diffuser will be ready in 3 mos. or so from trufiber or Anderson's has 2 available now. Caution do not get the ones for the SS they do not come up high enough behind the rear tire you will be left with a few holes exposed. I think ARP has a half cover but its as expensive as a real replacement part from Anderson's just get the the real part.

Wing.. careful on this they are all made over seas well all carbon is.. but they do not have a SS or Zl1 trunk lid they are going off probably a CAD drawing or they are using a V6 lid and coming up with similar hole spacing to a SS or Zl1 and they still do not line up perfect. I prefer the aftermarket ones that winglets are epoxied on vs 2 ugly screws.

My solution is to buy the carbon trunk that has no holes (NO holes because it was molded from a v6 in china and there are No v8s imported to china) and start fresh making your own holes.

I found a great quality Wing and trunk from Sabon carbon 1200 for both includes shipping just waiting for the arrival. I will then give trufiber my OEM wing to make a correct mold so we can end the no hole lines up dilemma.

Incidentally I was the second one to do the 1le aero kit and I picked up my wing for 2400.00 so i was very lucky..

That's about it for the exterior Except all carbon doors, trunk lid, and a different hood. There are mirror covers, door handle covers, and satellite ant covers available all really good quality. The Ant cover will screw with the signal however and stay away from the ABS plastic ones they are hydro dipped and will not match up! The hydro dipped cover will not mess with the satellite signal though..

btw for the engine bay trufiber has..

Radiator cover real replacement part)
Coolant cover
Coil covers (mine are for sale since they wont fit with my 2650 NIB)
fuse box cover
working on the wiper fluid and brake fluid cover I dropped off them the reservoirs a while back.
There's a vette place that offer a skinning service that will cover the blower lid, all the fluid lids, and interior parts. http://apsisusa.com/
He's pricey but all custom stuff is..

Trufiber has a lot of interior parts as well..

Complete center console
Complete upper dash and bezel
dash inset
stereo cover
key start cover
gear shift replacement part bezel
Knee and door pads replacement part
door control covers
door handle covers
seat belt support replacement part
Pillars w and with out gauge pods
pretty much the entire interior
I forget all I have

after the 1st it will all be listed on the site they are working on the new webpage.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote