Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

Phastek Performance

Old 11-25-2019, 05:58 AM   #29
Booher

Drives: 2019 zl1 6 speed
That is just the information I needed, just in case. Thankyou so very much, I'm hoping to have I welded in today or tomorrow. New 02 sensors come tomorrow as well.
Booher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 08:45 AM   #30
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
10 and 2 not 9 and 2. i edited my post
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:09 AM   #31
Booher

Whelp, my o2 sensors that I was supposed to get today arent gonna come untill december 24th, wtf! So now that I have my bung welded in, now i have to wait for more o2 sensors, fml. Rock auto is more expensive than autozone because of their shipping charges. If I take the cheapest option at $10 it wont be here until december 4th. So I'm gonna hit up autozone and try them today. I wish I could go to the dealer, but I can't get a ride out to them
Old 11-27-2019, 03:49 AM   #32
SC88
Twin Turbo

Drives: 2016 2SS
Have you checked Summit Racing?
Old 11-27-2019, 08:46 PM   #33
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booher View Post
Whelp, my o2 sensors that I was supposed to get today arent gonna come untill december 24th, wtf! So now that I have my bung welded in, now i have to wait for more o2 sensors, fml. Rock auto is more expensive than autozone because of their shipping charges. If I take the cheapest option at $10 it wont be here until december 4th. So I'm gonna hit up autozone and try them today. I wish I could go to the dealer, but I can't get a ride out to them
You sure can’t catch a break! Can Autozone or NAPA get you O2’s in a day?

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 09:46 PM   #34
Booher

Update: autozone has em for $48 a piece but had to wait 4 days, dealer gave me a discount and I got them for $86 each, shipped overnight. I picked up my two new 02 sensors today, just gotta throw them in, swap over wideband sensor to new bung, and give the data logging another shot. Third time is the charm right?! Lol.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:51 PM   #35
Trochoidal

Yes it’s a charm for sure! Hopefully you and JRE get it dialed in for the fun driving experience.

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Old 11-28-2019, 03:31 PM   #36
Booher

Got everything swapped over, was gonna datalog today but there is a winter storm, so probably not smart heh. Hp tuners showed both primaries and the wideband so no we are talking.
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2019, 10:10 AM   #37
Booher

Tuner told me my wideband sensor isnt working, bah! It showes up on my hptuners and the gauge is reading, is there something that I'm missing?
Old 11-30-2019, 12:15 PM   #38
Trochoidal

Quote:
Tuner told me my wideband sensor isnt working, bah! It showes up on my hptuners and the gauge is reading, is there something that I'm missing?
So your gauge is reading which is good and you’re saying you added the WB channel and see it in your list (chart) and HP Tuners won’t record the WB?

Old 11-30-2019, 12:17 PM   #39
kgf

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Can tuner elaborate about "isn't working"? Not showing up at all or not reading correctly? Did you calibrate the sensor on the AEM after you installed your WB?

I had to add the wideband to the tuners channel config. It was named WB EQ Ratio 1 on mine.

Another idea, where are you getting power for your AEM Wideband? I chose the cigarette charger wire under the console after reviewing many post. Worked on my install.

Hope you get it working.
kgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 01:52 PM   #40
Booher

He said the wideband was stuck at 2.0 for my last log. I just went and did another data log and I watched it move on thr gauge and hptuners during the pulls. I did not calibrate the wideband, this is the first that I've heard of that. Is this something that needs to be done? Yup same channel name, I added it and it appears to be working. Same with power, going off of the cigarette lighter. Before I was only hooking the wideband up when I got to my spot for data logging, could that of been it maybe? This time I had it plugged in all the way up there, I'm hoping maybe that was it
Old 11-30-2019, 04:47 PM   #41
kgf

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
He said the wideband was stuck at 2.0 for my last log. I just went and did another data log and I watched it move on thr gauge and hptuners during the pulls. I did not calibrate the wideband, this is the first that I've heard of that. Is this something that needs to be done? Yup same channel name, I added it and it appears to be working. Same with power, going off of the cigarette lighter. Before I was only hooking the wideband up when I got to my spot for data logging, could that of been it maybe? This time I had it plugged in all the way up there, I'm hoping maybe that was it
I looked at my instructions again. The sensor is laboratory calibrated. Not needed.

I leave my wideband plugged into the obd port rather than leaving it hanging. It has been plugged up for months with no issues.
kgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 07:42 PM   #42
Booher

I meant it was plugged in, just I hadn't plugged in the cigarette lighter adapter to power it up. That's good to know about the calibration, I didnt buy a mount for the gauge, so it sits in my cupholder. In going to ditch it when I'm done, I dont like the look of them tbh.