BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-05-2017, 04:20 AM   #197
Liquidity
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
The league said it was ok. Move on.
This is fine and I understand you but that doesn't mean I approve. My Father as did my grandfather served proudly in the Army and they paid a personal price for our country so when some 24 year old so called minority black guy who was raised by whites (because his black mother an father bailed on him) making 20 million dollars annually complains about life in this country, then maybe he should try living in another country like Africa or Brazil. Also, I personally know a lot of poor whites who suffer from racism against blacks but nobody wants to discuss that ....ok .... whatever.
Liquidity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 09:02 AM   #198
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
LOL....Jeff George is the GOAT too.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:43 PM   #199
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
You can leed a horse to water.......
That's what makes America great, no, not Donald Trump, the fact that not everybody has to be the same, that's makes things more interesting. Lots of people gave the ultimate price, their life, so that individuals can express their freedoms, that are guaranteed by the constitution and specifically the bill of rights. It should be called the bill of privileges, as our government has been constantly assailing these 'privileges' over the last two decades or so. We should celebrate are differences, not try to minimize or deminish them.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:58 PM   #200
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidity View Post
This is fine and I understand you but that doesn't mean I approve. My Father as did my grandfather served proudly in the Army and they paid a personal price for our country so when some 24 year old so called minority black guy who was raised by whites (because his black mother an father bailed on him) making 20 million dollars annually complains about life in this country, then maybe he should try living in another country like Africa or Brazil. Also, I personally know a lot of poor whites who suffer from racism against blacks but nobody wants to discuss that ....ok .... whatever.
I don't believe that he is commenting on HIS life, but about those much less fortunate than him. I don't remember him saying he's taking a knee to show his dislike for the 'unfair taxation' of his millions that he earns. Only billionaires do that buy paying for millionaires to go to congress and change the 'unfair' tax code.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:27 AM   #201
Liquidity
Account Suspended

Jim McMahon deserves a lot of credit for calling attention to head trauma caused by football ....

https://www.si.com/nfl/video/2016/07...rets-marijuana

Last edited by Liquidity; 05-11-2017 at 08:15 AM.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:32 AM   #202
Liquidity
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
LOL....Jeff George is the GOAT too.
Laugh all you want buddy.

What does GOAT mean really? I love how this new generation likes to abbreviate sh*t all the time today. Let's say it ONE MORE TIME ... Football is a TEAM GAME. The Pats have had great teams. Brady is a great QB yes but Brady is not the physical specimen that is Jeff George or Dan Marino. If your measuring stick to greatness is the ability to throw and perform the duties of an NFL QB then nobody was better than Dan Marino. However George has the strongest arm in the history of the league. Marino could get the ball from A to B quicker than any QB ever and George could throw off his back foot better than any QB ever.

End of story.

Last edited by Liquidity; 05-11-2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:49 AM   #203
Liquidity
Account Suspended

Quote:
That's what makes America great, no, not Donald Trump, the fact that not everybody has to be the same, that's makes things more interesting. Lots of people gave the ultimate price, their life, so that individuals can express their freedoms, that are guaranteed by the constitution and specifically the bill of rights. It should be called the bill of privileges, as our government has been constantly assailing these 'privileges' over the last two decades or so. We should celebrate are differences, not try to minimize or diminish them.
I agree however what Kaper-DICK did has implications reaching far beyond the the NFL (No Fun League) and it will not diminish the fact that the majority of Americans don't care to watch a $20 million dollar (yearly salary + endorsements) cry baby complaining about a subject that carries very little merit today. Black, white or red we all have opportunity if we are willing to work hard, sacrifice, save and plan. The great Michael Jordan is just one of many examples as is Oprah Winfrey. If Kaperdick feels so jaded and disenchanted about America then why doesn't he leave and live in Vietnam, China, Iran, India, Brazil, Mexico, etc?

Thankfully we still have great honorable athletes like Aikman, Marino, Theismann, Esiason ... all of these legendary American athletes have a little more class than K-dick.

Also, I agree with Mr. Theismann. Protest on your own time-not on the job. If K-dick feels so strong about the subject then let him take time out of his day and stand on a street corner with a sign taking a knee!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/0...rational-award

https://millennialmoola.com/2017/02/...the-nfl-sucks/

Last edited by Liquidity; 05-11-2017 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:01 PM   #204
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
I can't wait for the Season to start! Then we talk about Broken Bones & $h!t!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:24 PM   #205
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Jeff George's arm strength is overrated. Matt Stafford has better arm strength than George, ask Troy Aikman. Oh and he's not a whinny little bitch who blames his teammates for his short comings, like George did and eventually lead to his exit from the league. George as the goat, that laughable, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2017, 06:33 PM   #206
Liquidity
Account Suspended

Quote:
Jeff George's arm strength is overrated. Matt Stafford has better arm strength than George, ask Troy Aikman. Oh and he's not a whinny little bitch who blames his teammates for his short comings, like George did and eventually lead to his exit from the league. George as the goat, that laughable, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Troy Aikman is the authority on great QBs lol .... Stafford is a college QB that got lucky on pro level just like Tebow. Jeff George, Doug Williams, Vinny Testaverde, John Elway, Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason are all on another level from Stafford. I will say Troy Aikman's arms strength and ability to play QB is on par with Marino and George. Tom Brady is another level down the ladder on arm strength and ability. Teams win games and the Pats have had great teams. Brady is a system QB and the Pats system is the best in all team sports the last 10 years or so. Marino, George and Elway never had great teams.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:55 PM   #207
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
Many experts have said Aikman had the best touch ever. He wasn't the strongest or fastest, but watch how many times he hit receivers in the hands as soon as they turned around.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:16 PM   #208
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidity View Post
Like Troy Aikman is the authority on great QBs lol .... Stafford is a college QB that got lucky on pro level just like Tebow. Jeff George, Doug Williams, Vinny Testaverde, John Elway, Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason are all on another level from Stafford. I will say Troy Aikman's arms strength and ability to play QB is on par with Marino and George. Tom Brady is another level down the ladder on arm strength and ability. Teams win games and the Pats have had great teams. Brady is a system QB and the Pats system is the best in all team sports the last 10 years or so. Marino, George and Elway never had great teams.
You are quite delusional. "Stafford is a college QB that got lucky on the pro level", shows your complete lack of understanding of what a real QB talent is. Tebow? Really? Tebow? He wasn't even 'Good' in college. Tebow=zero talent. Let me ask you this. How many thousands of men have played QB in the NFL? How many have thrown for 5,000 in a season? How many threw for 5,000 yards without a pro bowl offensive lineman? How many threw for 5,000 without even a threat of a running game? How many have lead their team to 8 forth quarter comebacks in a single season? Let's narrow this down for the slow students in class. It is not Doug Williams. It is not Vinny Testaverde. It is not John Elway. It is not Dan Marino. It is not Boomer Esiason. Jeff George couldn't even carry those guy jocks. The answer to the Q's I asked is, wait for it....... Matt Stafford. He is one of five men to throw for 5,000 yards in one season. You stated football is a team game. But John Elway who won back to back Superbowls and lost multiple Super Bowls never had a 'good' team? You, sir, have zero credibility on the subject of quality NFL quarterbacking.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:28 PM   #209
Liquidity
Account Suspended

Quote:
You are quite delusional. "Stafford is a college QB that got lucky on the pro level", shows your complete lack of understanding of what a real QB talent is. Tebow? Really? Tebow? He wasn't even 'Good' in college. Tebow=zero talent. Let me ask you this. How many thousands of men have played QB in the NFL? How many have thrown for 5,000 in a season? How many threw for 5,000 yards without a pro bowl offensive lineman? How many threw for 5,000 without even a threat of a running game? How many have lead their team to 8 forth quarter comebacks in a single season? Let's narrow this down for the slow students in class. It is not Doug Williams. It is not Vinny Testaverde. It is not John Elway. It is not Dan Marino. It is not Boomer Esiason. Jeff George couldn't even carry those guy jocks. The answer to the Q's I asked is, wait for it....... Matt Stafford. He is one of five men to throw for 5,000 yards in one season. You stated football is a team game. But John Elway who won back to back Superbowls and lost multiple Super Bowls never had a 'good' team? You, sir, have zero credibility on the subject of quality NFL quarterbacking.
First off Elway had horrible teams up to about 1996 when Denver finally got a good RB-I forgot his name, Terrell ___? Fyi: Elway played from 1983 to 1998 so he never had a great team. Only the last 2-3 years Elway finally got talented players. Hello? Does this register with you bro? Regarding Mutt Stafford's 5k yards a season stat-well, this means jack to me because he is not the raw specimen talent that Dan Marino was. Give it another 2-3 years and Stafford (sounds like the name of an office supply store) will be out of the league and working at CNN (fake news).

Tom Brady is a great QB yes but he had great teams. Many will argue Brady is a system QB because the Pats are a system team meaning any decent QB can win with the Pats because the team is so good. TEAM ... Football is a TEAM game.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:34 PM   #210
Liquidity
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
Many experts have said Aikman had the best touch ever. He wasn't the strongest or fastest, but watch how many times he hit receivers in the hands as soon as they turned around.
Agree 100%. Aikman's Arm was a gift from God. His touch, arm strength and release plus he was a big dude. Aikman was bigger than Brady. Aikman was the prototypical NFL QB if there ever was. Watching Troy was like watching Picasso paint. I rank him right below Dan Marino. Not to mention he is handsome and a born leader. Brady is a lot like Aikman but with less arm strength and mobility.