Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Phastek Performance

Old 07-29-2020, 06:08 PM   #15
NeXvZEiN

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhobz View Post
Just FYI, I ordered a replacement LED sidemarker directly from Diode Dynamics a few weeks ago and it has been on backorder so in your case it may not be Juiced's fault.
Good to know it's not just me. I was going to give them time to fulfill the order as promised before posting about it.
NeXvZEiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 07:46 PM   #16
Krawl

Drives: Looking...
Just some insight from the other side. I dont have a dog in this fight and hope it works out. I agree communication is key!

A lot of times when you order a part, if theh donr stock the item, they have to place a drop ship order from the manufacturer. If you cancel the order, they have to cancel it with the manufacturer. Depending on the cost of the item and size of the company, they may be waiting on the redund from the manufacturer before they can refund you. Once a refund is processed, depending on how it was paid, it can take up to 7-10 business days to show up. So if you cancel and they have to get the refund from the manufacturer, might could be 3 weeks before it shows up on your end.

BUT not saying this is the case. Good luck with everything. And like I said communication is key!

-Krawl
Krawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 08:07 PM   #17
Trochoidal

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawl View Post
Just some insight from the other side. I dont have a dog in this fight and hope it works out. I agree communication is key!

A lot of times when you order a part, if theh donr stock the item, they have to place a drop ship order from the manufacturer. If you cancel the order, they have to cancel it with the manufacturer. Depending on the cost of the item and size of the company, they may be waiting on the redund from the manufacturer before they can refund you. Once a refund is processed, depending on how it was paid, it can take up to 7-10 business days to show up. So if you cancel and they have to get the refund from the manufacturer, might could be 3 weeks before it shows up on your end.

BUT not saying this is the case. Good luck with everything. And like I said communication is key!

-Krawl
This seems plausible but would you expect Juiced to be net 30 for business to business transactions?
Old 07-29-2020, 08:14 PM   #18
Krawl

Drives: Looking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochoidal View Post
This seems plausible but would you expect Juiced to be net 30 for business to business transactions?
Depends on how they operate. We dont because I hate owning people money. Other companies can be different. Like I said, I am not sticking up for them just offering a different look on things.

-Krawl
Krawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 08:20 PM   #19
Trochoidal

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawl View Post
Depends on how they operate. We dont because I hate owning people money. Other companies can be different. Like I said, I am not sticking up for them just offering a different look on things.

-Krawl
Preach! Iím with you on owing people money. I wasnít downplaying your thoughts in the least. Just offering another possibility.

OP, good luck with your refund!
Old 07-29-2020, 08:43 PM   #20
nferr

Drives: CamaroRS, Cadillac CTS, MGB
I ordered a Flowmaster axleback from Juiced on Jun 3. They hit my credit card. Late June I emailed them. They indicated it would be shipped in a couple of days, two weeks later nothing.
However the exhaust did arrive about ten days ago. The price was excellent with the forum discount but their communication is awful. He did apologize in an email for the delay.
nferr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:47 PM   #21
MrChrisLS3

Drives: 2018 1SS M6
These are strange times, however. Manufacturers closing operations in many areas, whether it be the assembly line, the vendors supplying the assembly line. Even the office workers, processing orders and refunds as well.

Too many back ordered items, too many people wanting updates, too many people cancelling and needing refunds, and less staff available to do the processing and communicating. Crazy times.

Don't know that this is the case for them, but it is for many out there.
MrChrisLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:16 PM   #22
Juiced1

Drives: 2012 2SS CAMARO 45th
Hey man sorry if we missed your calls but you were refunded. We had a mistake and refunded the wrong customer by mistake (our problem not yours). When you called back we refunded you. Sorry we didn't have your order in stock to ship out the same day. Keeping items in stock right now is not easy during this pandemic. Most manufacturers are running short staffed as we are too.

We carry & install all the hottest brands for your 5th/6gen Camaro. Get awesome deals & install rates! Call or Pm us for your CAMARO5/CAMARO6 discount. 224-63-JUICE or INFO@JUICEDMOTORSPORTS.COM ST CHARLES IL

Juiced1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 05:45 AM   #23
Drizzt ss

Drives: 2017 NGM 1SS MRC NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced1 View Post
Hey man sorry if we missed your calls but you were refunded. We had a mistake and refunded the wrong customer by mistake (our problem not yours). When you called back we refunded you. Sorry we didn't have your order in stock to ship out the same day. Keeping items in stock right now is not easy during this pandemic. Most manufacturers are running short staffed as we are too.
At least one person got their money back, whatís the excuse for me? Canít hit the button on PayPal that says ďrefundĒ?
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2020, 12:32 PM   #24
JD64

Drives: '19 Camaro ZL1 A10 Riverside Blue
sent them a message checking on a item. no call returned, no email returned. thats enough for me. i return calls to all my customers weather i can help them or not it is just common courtesy. good experience with RDP and Dyno Steve he did what he said.
Old 07-30-2020, 08:14 PM   #25
Mick0311

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt ss View Post
At least one person got their money back, whatís the excuse for me? Canít hit the button on PayPal that says ďrefundĒ?

He says he refunded me but it hasn't hit yet. I've never seen an electronic refund take so long to travel through the internet.
Mick0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 12:44 AM   #26
Drizzt ss

Drives: 2017 NGM 1SS MRC NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick0311 View Post
He says he refunded me but it hasn't hit yet. I've never seen an electronic refund take so long to travel through the internet.
Itís comical...sad but comical. I have an email from them saying the same and like you, have received nothing. Iíll never understand why a company would want to shoot themselves in the foot for something so cut and dry. Even if itís just to shut us up. Because I will never let this go until I get my money back. If PayPal or in your case, your credit card has to force them to give our money back, well, the optics already look bad but Jesus man, get your shit together. How many reasons and excuses before itís just bullshit and just bad business( yep, way past that point)? Itís not like this is the first post on the subject with them. Even if you have limited staff, take 5 minutes and hit the refund icon.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:26 PM   #27
My '19 RS

Drives: 2019 Camaro RS
Has anybody ordered from PFYC? I ordered the curb alert from there July 15th and still says processing. I keep forgetting to call them and cant find an email. It could be backordered, although the website didn't specify that. I'm just frustrated with lack of communication.
My '19 RS is offline   Reply With Quote