Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-08-2020, 05:23 AM   #1
17ABM2SS

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Phastek = A+

This is my first review, and second purchase through Phastek.

I have only installed simple bolt-on mods (axle-back exhaust, CAI, throttle controller, wheels/tires, lighting/emblems) but I could not be happier with the job that Phastek has done getting these orders processed and shipped. Standard shipping was 3 days from TX to MD.

While the website might be a bit clunky sometimes, it is obvious to me they have the right people in the right places behind the scenes. I look forward to my next project and filling the cart up once again.
17ABM2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 06:13 PM   #2
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17ABM2SS View Post
This is my first review, and second purchase through Phastek.

I have only installed simple bolt-on mods (axle-back exhaust, CAI, throttle controller, wheels/tires, lighting/emblems) but I could not be happier with the job that Phastek has done getting these orders processed and shipped. Standard shipping was 3 days from TX to MD.

While the website might be a bit clunky sometimes, it is obvious to me they have the right people in the right places behind the scenes. I look forward to my next project and filling the cart up once again.
Sorry this is a bit late but thank you for the support!

Trust us, we know our site is a bit of a maze to operate. I will fill you in on something though...........

That is all about to change. A whole new site has been in the works for months and with our fingers crossed, we will be launching soon . A whole lot more user friendly to get you exactly what you are looking for, no more having to filter through whats not needed.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Sales@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote