Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southeast

Bigwormgraphix

View Poll Results: What days are you planning to attend
Friday 6 66.67%
Saturday 9 100.00%
Sunday 3 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2019, 09:05 AM   #15
L78toLT1

Drives: Hyper Blue 2016 2SS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroaddemons View Post
Post pictures of your “Dragon Slayer”
Damn, that Krypton ZL1 is beautiful!!
2016 Hyper Blue 2SS/6m/MRC/NPP/Silver Rally stripes/ZL1 wheels & brakes/GForce DS and axles/ZLE Cradle Bushings/FE4 ARB front & rear/SEMA Grill/Rotofab dry/95mm TB/Magnuson 2300/Full LT4 fuel system/JMS boost-a-pump/E85 Sensor/Ported CID heads from LME/Cammotion PD cam/Thompson Motorsports forged shortblock/catted Kooks 1 7/8 headers /JRE remote tuned
L78toLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 10:30 AM   #16
SSDan

Drives: 2016 1SS 6MT NPP
You asked. Here is my Dragon Slayer. I've posted this before in other posts about the dragon - so if you've already seen it elsewhere - I apologize.
Attached Images

2010 Camaro 2SS Cam/Headers/CAI/3.91 gears
476 rwhp/440 rwtq (sold)
SSDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 05:47 PM   #17
crossroaddemons

Drives: 1971 Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDan View Post
You asked. Here is my Dragon Slayer. I've posted this before in other posts about the dragon - so if you've already seen it elsewhere - I apologize.
Those stripes look great on that color.
crossroaddemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:10 PM   #18
liviner

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS
Definitely interested. Been wanting to head up there since I got the car. Would be better to do it with others, lol.
liviner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 09:07 AM   #19
crosive

Drives: 18 zl1
if I can get my shoulder issues resolved by then (hopefully no surgery), then I'm down
crosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 08:11 PM   #20
crossroaddemons

Update. There are over 40 drivers committed on our facebook event page signed up to go. 300 more interested. Lol. We will see about that. Anyway the hotel is accepting reservations. There is a group rate available for $100 per night. Holiday Inn Suites in Sweetwater TN. Tell them you are with ETSR Eastern Tennessee Street Rods. More to come.
Old 01-31-2020, 08:19 PM   #21
Dixie ZL1
NOXQCES ZL1

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroaddemons View Post
Update. There are over 40 drivers committed on our facebook event page signed up to go. 300 more interested. Lol. We will see about that. Anyway the hotel is accepting reservations. There is a group rate available for $100 per night. Holiday Inn Suites in Sweetwater TN. Tell them you are with ETSR Eastern Tennessee Street Rods. More to come.
I will book this weekend
Dixie ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:59 PM   #22
crossroaddemons

So as a reminder this is a multi day event for those planning on staying more than one night. That being the case we want to get a gauge on attendance each day. If you are planning to attend please post your participation by day. Poll is at the top of the page.

The wife and I will be getting to Sweetwater Thursday. Attending Fri, Sat & Sun

Last edited by crossroaddemons; 02-03-2020 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:24 PM   #23
crossroaddemons

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1noW...w?usp=drivesdk

Follow the link for a video preview
Old 02-05-2020, 09:46 PM   #24
DONATI_ZL1_1LE

Drives: CAMARO ZL1 1LE
Interested! Been on the dragon many times in previous Cars! Zdayz (nissan z’s) is the same weekend.
DONATI_ZL1_1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 07:24 AM   #25
crossroaddemons

More than 54 cars now and growing every day. If you are coming from a few states away dont forget to contact the hotel listed earlier in this thread for accomodations. Have a great day!
Old 02-09-2020, 12:08 PM   #26
crossroaddemons

Here is an update on the May Rally.

As of 2/9 there are over 60 cars registered to attend and many more expressing interest. Those numbers are coming off the facebook event page so they don’t reflect some folks here since not all members of Camaro6 visited the facebook page to sign up. Attendance continues to grow and we are looking forward to a strong turn out.

Hotel is now accepting reservations for those planning to attend. Again, the Holiday Inn Suites in Sweetwater has afforded us a group discount rate of $100 per night. Rooms are filling up and to receive the discount just tell them you are with ETSR, Eastern Tennessee Street Rods. Tel 423-337-4900.

Due to the number of attendees we will be dividing all drivers into groups of approximately 20 or so cars. Sweetwater Police department has agreed to pause traffic leaving the hotel to allow entire groups to stay together. Designated group leaders familiar with the route will be determined as well as a “chase” car to pick up any stragglers or drivers who experience mechanical issues.

The itinerary is being worked on as we speak. Rough outline for Friday is departing the hotel in the AM. Time to be determined. We will be following a scenic route to where 129 meets Calderwood Hwy down to the river. From there we will follow it to the picnic area just before the Tabcat bridge and assemble once again. For the next few hours drivers will have the chance to run the Dragon in both directions before pausing for lunch. The afternoon will likely take us along Foothills Parkway and the newly completed extension finishing in Wares Valley.

Saturday will potentially be a bigger day. Departing from Sweetwater in the AM we will be picking up the Cherohala Skyway and following that all the way to an eating place called Lynn’s. Pressing on to the Fontana Dam we will follow Moonshiners 28 back up to Deal’s Gap. Pausing there for a bit we will make another run down the Dragon towards the Foothills Pkwy and out to Wares Valley.

Sunday is still fluid as we are considering one of two trips. Devil’s Triangle as well as Highlands are both on the table.

Both Friday and Saturday offer a lot of excitement and plenty of stops for photos and such. We are working on the design of a commemorative T shirt and video highlight reel capturing moments throughout both days. Drivers who take both stills and video from their own action cameras can send their media after the trip via email and we will edit the final movie to include suitable high quality shots in the final version. Cost to be announced over the next several weeks.

Outside of that we are asking everyone to indicate what day they are arriving and how many days they will be participating. Please take time to fill out the poll and if necessary send me a private message with any questions you have. Thanks, stay tuned.
Old 02-17-2020, 03:00 PM   #27
Nucdancer01

Drives: 2019 Satin Steel ZL1 1LE
Room is booked, Thurs-Sun.

BTW - This is my first post in a LONG time. Wendy and I will be bringing my 2019 ZLE. Looking forward to it!

Looks like I've been a member for a while, need to update the avatar though...
Nucdancer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 05:59 PM   #28
crossroaddemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucdancer01 View Post
Room is booked, Thurs-Sun.

BTW - This is my first post in a LONG time. Wendy and I will be bringing my 2019 ZLE. Looking forward to it!

Looks like I've been a member for a while, need to update the avatar though...
Hopefully you got the discounted group rate. Let me know if they quoted you anything different. Looking forward to seeing you there. Post up a picture.