Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 03-31-2022, 11:43 AM   #15
NjaTrtl

Drives: '22 2SS 1LE M6, '06 Murano S AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman84 View Post
This was my concern. They remove these features from 23s with no option for a retrofit barely reduce the cost for said featues but then overall prices go up because of inflation.
My order thats been at 1100 status since christmas is a rapid blue 2ss with a bunch of options.

The car in transit I put a deposit down on is a rapid blue 2ss 1le with some of the same options I wanted plus the standard ones 1le comes with.

Wasn't necessarily looking for a 1LE but thats all I could really find in rapid blue with options I wanted.
I've been looking at doing the same thing, but the problem is that there isn't one even close to what I want within 1000 miles. I would be willing to take a different color or an automatic but I really don't want the sunroof and it seems like all of the 2SS 1LE's that are anywhere near me are auto/sunroofs. I should have jumped on the Riverside blue M6 when I saw it a month ago.
4th - '86 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z28 - White
5th - '91 Ford Mustang GT M5 convertible - White
6th - '00 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - Rally Red
7th - '12 MINI Cooper S M6 - Chili Red
Last - '22 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE M6 - Rapid Blue
NjaTrtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 06:54 PM   #16
Hitman84

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NjaTrtl View Post
I've been looking at doing the same thing, but the problem is that there isn't one even close to what I want within 1000 miles. I would be willing to take a different color or an automatic but I really don't want the sunroof and it seems like all of the 2SS 1LE's that are anywhere near me are auto/sunroofs. I should have jumped on the Riverside blue M6 when I saw it a month ago.
I got lucky I think. Found a Rapid Blue 1le in transit with the only added options being navigation and and sport Pedals and while nav is redundant I wanted it with the HUD integration.
Like i mentioned wasn't looking for 1le but it has all the other options I wanted included. 800 miles out or so. Have to decide if I'll get it shipped or drive it back.

Knowing my luck my dealer will now get an allocation for my order, which I'm leaving active until this car is in my possess, forcing me to make a really big decision.
Hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 10:05 AM   #17
tommcd24

Drives: 2SS M6 NPP Convertible
FWIW, free retrofit for these features will be available at some point via your dealer. The only feature I've heard of so far that can't be retrofitted is the heated steering wheel. With that said, as the features being left out changes and come and go you'll want to read everything you can to be sure.

Here's one article about the retrofit that I also posted to a similar thread about the missing heated seats.
https://www.cars.com/articles/gm-ann...ortage-444306/

Retrofit later still sucks and takes time, but it is better than just completely missing the features.

Dec. 18: took her home
Dec. 9: arrival at dealer
Nov. 16-29: Toledo, OH (railyard)
Nov. 9: 3800 -> 4300 (for stripes)
Oct. 8: 3400 status TPW 10/25
Oct. 6: 3100 status TPW 10/25
Sept. 9: 3000 status TPW 10/4/2021
Sept. 3: 2000 status (after 5 1/2 months)
Sept. 2: Change Order: 2SS (V6 constraint)
April 12: Reordered as ‘22 3LT RS V6 (March 16:Initial Order ‘21 3LT RS V6)
tommcd24 is offline   Reply With Quote