Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 10-29-2015, 07:56 AM   #323
pdoherty972

Drives: 2013 370Z sports
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlapZL1 View Post
Thepill is a train wreck that you can't help but watch. A real dancing bear to laugh at.
Yes except we're laughing at him, not with him. He isn't even smart enough to make what he does all that amusing as he sounds like a broken record, saying the same thing over and over again.
pdoherty972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:01 AM   #324
pdoherty972

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod302 View Post
The are many rational members of MG6 who would appreciate that rectum getting banned but it won't happen. The Pill means hits/posts. Negative publicity is still better than no publicity. I used to be amused by his posts but not they are embarassing for my chosen marque. Mre accurately embarrasing for the site but his bullshit posts get attention for the site.
Except everyone who arrives curious to see what's up and calls out the BS gets immediately banned. Not exactly great for the site or the car.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:10 AM   #325
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdoherty972 View Post
Except everyone who arrives curious to see what's up and calls out the BS gets immediately banned. Not exactly great for the site or the car.
Tell that to our two members from here that are there and oppose him and call him out.

You get banned for being a dick and only joining to troll and attack, not for calling out thePill.
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:17 AM   #326
pdoherty972

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
Tell that to our two members from here that are there and oppose him and call him out.

You get banned for being a dick and only joining to troll and attack, not for calling out thePill.
A distinction without a difference, IMO. One man's dick is another man's truthteller. My point is they are children playing as grownups if they can't handle people who disagree with them based solely on the attitude they give off in postings on the internet. If they can't handle that how can they handle real life?
Old 10-29-2015, 08:35 AM   #327
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Quote:

You keep saying that, because you're a Ferdie. I got banned on there for calling out his bullshit. He called me a ****** and an idiot a few times along with other people.. Guess what, doesn't matter that he calls people names. Gtfo.

All the while they kept saying I don't own a Mustang and I'm a Camaro lover.. Etc.. Just because I called bullshit when I saw it.
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:38 AM   #328
GearBangr

Drives: 97Z,02TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc7000 View Post
A lion is most dangerous when it is cornered and has no choice but to fight....

With that said the coyote engine was engineered with direct injection in mind, so I wouldn't be shocked to see direct injection added to the equation. They could probably push it and they would probably need 460 to 465BHP to overcome the weight difference.

My 2017 Mustang predictions are this, the ecoboost Mustang gets the Focus RS tune (350/350) and the Mustang GT gets direct injection along with a new engine tune in order to make a bit more power and torque.
I keep hearing people say that, but if thats the case, why wasnt it utilized in the GT350 engine? Didnt pull out all the stops for that one?
GearBangr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:42 AM   #329
whiteboyblues2001

Drives: 1SS, A8, MRC, NPP, Blade Spoiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc7000 View Post
A lion is most dangerous when it is cornered and has no choice but to fight....

With that said the coyote engine was engineered with direct injection in mind, so I wouldn't be shocked to see direct injection added to the equation. They could probably push it and they would probably need 460 to 465BHP to overcome the weight difference.

My 2017 Mustang predictions are this, the ecoboost Mustang gets the Focus RS tune (350/350) and the Mustang GT gets direct injection along with a new engine tune in order to make a bit more power and torque.
This is my thinking as well. The Ford updated the powertrains in the 5th Generation Mustang a year after the new generation came out. I think we will see the same this time around as well. If I wanted a mustang, I would hold off until Ford responds.
whiteboyblues2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:46 AM   #330
khell86

Drives: 2012 Ford Focus
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearBangr View Post
I keep hearing people say that, but if thats the case, why wasnt it utilized in the GT350 engine? Didnt pull out all the stops for that one?
Car manufacturers will only utilize what is necessary at that time. All about saving that dollar. Ford most likely did not think it was necessary right away, but now that the next gen camaro is hitting the streets i'm sure ford will implement something. Ford has updated the drivetrain in some way or form since the GT has been spotted with exhaust that points to new emission testing. Next few years should be exciting.
khell86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:01 AM   #331
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
You keep saying that, because you're a Ferdie. I got banned on there for calling out his bullshit. He called me a ****** and an idiot a few times along with other people.. Guess what, doesn't matter that he calls people names. Gtfo.

All the while they kept saying I don't own a Mustang and I'm a Camaro lover.. Etc.. Just because I called bullshit when I saw it.
Then explain why Huggercamaro and the other guy are still there?

I keep saying that because it's true, not because I'm a Ford lover.
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:18 AM   #332
huggercamaro21
Sales Manager for Chevy

Drives: Tahoe RST
Quote:
Then explain why Huggercamaro and the other guy are still there?

I keep saying that because it's true, not because I'm a Ford lover.
Yeah you cant be hostile. You can be a prick, you just gotta be sneaky about it haha.
huggercamaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:58 AM   #333
GearBangr

Drives: 97Z,02TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by khell86 View Post
Car manufacturers will only utilize what is necessary at that time. All about saving that dollar. Ford most likely did not think it was necessary right away, but now that the next gen camaro is hitting the streets i'm sure ford will implement something. Ford has updated the drivetrain in some way or form since the GT has been spotted with exhaust that points to new emission testing. Next few years should be exciting.
I bet both GM and Ford bump the power a bit in the next couple years. If they add another 20-30 Hp and TQ in addition to the 10speed auto, that should help a bit.
LT1 could gain a few ponies as well no problem.
GearBangr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:59 AM   #334
titanfan
Account Suspended

Drives: Several in a big garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post

Bitter much?
titanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:17 PM   #335
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Love the article.... Funny did anyone notice the way they described the Mustang's weight and handling sounded like they were describing the testing of a 2010 Camaro.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:48 PM   #336
doc7000

Drives: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearBangr View Post
Why Ford didn't use it on the Voodoo or the Coyote you would really have to ask Ford engineers on that. I remember reading an article about the coyote engine (was probably fast ford or something) talking about the changes and the tech that was used for the engine.

I do know that there is a concern about complete fuel burn with direct injection engines leading to excessive carbon build up. They might have said well if we can be competitive without direct injection then we won't use it instead of working on resolving carbon buildup in their engine.
doc7000 is offline   Reply With Quote