Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
And my favorite of them all
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2015, 07:29 PM   #730
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Avoided this thread for days and sadly I checked in tonight. Won't do that again.

Everyone has their viewpoint and all that. Maybe it's ribbing, maybe it's jest, maybe it's serious. I just can't tell.

I could get into it, but I am not going to. I say if you think there is any real proof of much of anything here it's a stretch. You want to PM me a cogent, reasonable, and evidence based argument I can certainly debate you, but just screaming "CHEATING SINCE 2006" is nothing more than children talk.

Love C5, but this is my last visit on this thread. Expected a bit better.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:24 AM   #731
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Goodell to hear Brady's appeal...

Old 05-15-2015, 06:28 AM   #732
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Everyone has their viewpoint and all that. Maybe it's ribbing, maybe it's jest, maybe it's serious. I just can't tell.
It's a little of all 3, to be honest. As I said before, the whole situation is ridiculous.

That being said, it could have all been avoided by not doctoring the balls. The reason Tom Brady is in this situation is not because of the fans or the NFL. It's because of Tom Brady.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:40 AM   #733
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Old 05-15-2015, 03:25 PM   #734
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Avoided this thread for days and sadly I checked in tonight. Won't do that again.

I could get into it, but I am not going to. I say if you think there is any real proof of much of anything here it's a stretch. You want to PM me a cogent, reasonable, and evidence based argument I can certainly debate you, but just screaming "CHEATING SINCE 2006" is nothing more than children talk.

Love C5, but this is my last visit on this thread. Expected a bit better.
And everyone expected more from Boston fans than to blindly defend their team in the face of overwhelming circumstantial evidence. He calls himself "the deflator" because he's trying to lose weight? Is the weight loss what he was threatening to go to ESPN about? Come on, man. Be better.
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 07:38 AM   #735
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
As the late Al Davis said "Just Win Baby".
trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 08:57 AM   #736
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
And everyone expected more from Boston fans than to blindly defend their team in the face of overwhelming circumstantial evidence. He calls himself "the deflator" because he's trying to lose weight? Is the weight loss what he was threatening to go to ESPN about? Come on, man. Be better.
those texts could be a couple guys screwing around...you have no idea,they were also said to be after the fact, even more likely hood of goofin around
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 09:02 AM   #737
3 SS's

Old 05-16-2015, 09:02 AM   #738
3 SS's

Old 05-16-2015, 09:06 AM   #739
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Goodell to hear Brady's appeal...

that is a good one, .....honestly, thought he would distance himself, not sure that this is good for either side, think all it's gonna do is cause the whole thing to continue on after he decides his guy was right. although, it's keeping the NFL in the headlines.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:47 PM   #740
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
those texts could be a couple guys screwing around...you have no idea,they were also said to be after the fact, even more likely hood of goofin around

Yet the organization they work for still have them suspended, as far as I'm aware...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2015, 05:53 PM   #741
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Regardless of what team you like, Tom Brady had a chance to put the kybosh on all of this by simply providing his phone. He didn't. He didn't even make a half-#$@$ attempt to do it. That to me screams guilty. I'd say the exact same about any player.

I keep laughing about these idiots who say it would get tossed out in court....ummm in real court, he'd have no choice BUT to cough up those texts/phone records or his suit would get tossed out the window. Look, all jokes aside, I really hope he is innocent of it, because I always enjoyed his battles with Manning. That being said, if he is guilty, and he does try the court route, I hope they put his ass in a sling...
Old 05-17-2015, 07:20 PM   #742
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
Regardless of what team you like, Tom Brady had a chance to put the kybosh on all of this by simply providing his phone. He didn't. He didn't even make a half-#$@$ attempt to do it. That to me screams guilty. I'd say the exact same about any player.

I keep laughing about these idiots who say it would get tossed out in court....ummm in real court, he'd have no choice BUT to cough up those texts/phone records or his suit would get tossed out the window. Look, all jokes aside, I really hope he is innocent of it, because I always enjoyed his battles with Manning. That being said, if he is guilty, and he does try the court route, I hope they put his ass in a sling...
He didn't even have to give them his phone, Wells told his agent that he could keep the phone, all they wanted was copies of anything that pertained to the matter and they still refused. Sorry if I was accused of something that I had nothing to do with it I would do what ever I had to prove my innocence.