Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-18-2019, 02:37 AM   #1
TEST DRyVer

Drives: 17 ZL1 6mt with PDR
WTB ZL1 1LE style spoiler or Blade spoiler

I'm looking for a functional spoiler to replace my current OEM spoiler on my 17 ZL1. I like the IROC-Z style blade spoiler (the one with the notch for airflow and added visibility) or a ZL1 1LE style spoiler. In all the performance cars I've owned or modded, I've never felt the desire to have a massive, high wing spoiler. On this car it just works! It's functional, looks good, and compliments the car, especially since it comes stock on a ZLE. I'm not looking for an OEM ZLE spoiler for $3k (and that's used and discounted). I'm looking for something In a reasonable price point. Somewhere between $400-600 depending on the material and fitment. If you have a used one, please let me know. If someone is having a killer discount on one, please let me know. The Carbon C7 ZLE low type (non carbon though) is the perfect fit for what I'm looking for, but they're 3-4 months out after ordering.
I'm ready to buy if you have something that fits my criteria. Pm me and I'll respond with my cell number.
Thanks!
SIDENOTE: does anyone know of a brand that sells just the lower slung stanchions or a way of lowering the ZLE style spoiler?

Esthetics: Nardo Grey wrap with original black accents throughout, complete Xpel ceramic coat, Diode Dynamics markers, Smoked GM tail & 3rd brake light, C7 Carbon 1LE style Spoiler in blk, ACS splash guards, blk'd out emblems. Variant Krypton wheels in Gloss black.

Performance: AWE Touring catback exhaust with resonator, Rotofab dry intake, TM throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers with Green Cats, Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit with e50 blend and dyno tuned.

Current Family car (for the wifey): 2021 Audi SQ5

Last edited by TEST DRyVer; 08-18-2019 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Added info
TEST DRyVer is offline   Reply With Quote