Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 06-24-2016, 08:00 PM   #1
RallyHT

Drives: 2017 2LT RS Conv V6
Thumbs up The Newbie Guide to Leveraging Camaro6 to Buy a Camaro

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS USED THIS THREAD THE PAST FEW YEARS! GOOD LUCK. GOOD-BYE. R.I.P CAMARO (until next time)

This is collection of what I wish someone told me when I first joined Camaro6. While there may be a thread or FAQ out there for newbies, I thought it would be therapeutic to document my own version. I want a thread to send people to so they can get up-to-speed quickly and have proper expectations. While not intended to be a comprehensive training, I hope it gives a solid foundation of knowledge that will help someone participate more effectively and quicker.

If there are inaccuracies, please let me know and I will update the info.

THE CAMARO6 SITE

The Search feature can be your friend
You may want to search before asking something that may be easily found in a search. I did not initially know the system was tied to Camaro5 and Corvette7 so watch what you search and make sure you understand the results. You can search both threads (discussions) or individual posts so make the correct selection when doing a search.

You have a profile
While you may not want to update all of it, it does help to add a signature - especially if you are tracking your order. By placing your order status code changes along with the date in your signature you help others know how long processes have been taking. It really helps to see what others experience - both the positive and negative.

Site Sections and Bus Sections
There are many sections on the web site. I am not trying to detract from any of them. Please take time to explore them as there are additional answers and possibly more up-to-date information in them.

BUILD NOTES

What is the orderWORKBENCH?
The orderWORKBENCH is a document that the dealer can supply that shows the build details of your car. Depending on the relationship with your dealer, they may also provide the pricing along with this document.

What is my Order Number?
Your Order Number is the six digit alphanumeric representation of your order ID. You need this to get order status. Have your dealer email you a copy of the order workbench, your order number will be on there. If you have trouble obtaining it, you may consider changing dealers. The six character Order Number ties to history in the order system. It starts with the manufacturing process and ends when it can be found on the Window Sticker, one of the last items produced in the entire process.

What is TPW?
It stands for Target Production Week - but is better understood as Tentative Production Week. It is the week that, if all goes well, they will build your car. Production schedules DO slip, so be prepared for a possible delay.

What is SRE?
It is a classification of the order in GM's system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laborsmith View Post
SRE = Sold Retail
What is NPP?
It is a dual exhaust feature. I have not seen anyone sorry for opting for this feature. I was told that it can impact your resale value. If you don't have it, you are limiting some of the potential buyers for your used car. Besides, it helps make the car sound awesome or stealth.

What is LPO?
It is Limited Production Option. These are optional accessories normally installed by the dealer. Read this section carefully.

LPO items are installed by the dealer. Note that some similar items may be factory installed while others may be dealer installed. At the time of my ordering, red and blue single and rally stripes are LPO and dealer installed, while all others are factory installed. Go figure. These items are shipped by Chevy to regional distributors. Those distributors then ship to the dealers. There can be LPO shortages after your car is built and shipped even though there was stock of the parts at the time your order allocation was accepted.

The dealership is not given a computerized way to track this inventory. Even though each LPO item is tied to your vehicle VIN it is not easy for dealers to track your LPO items. In fact, it is typically a manual process. So asking your sales rep to verify your LPO items are in, may result in misinformation. You will have to exercise great patience and understanding with the dealer as they try and locate your LPO items. This can delay delivery of your vehicle or require you to return to the dealer for additional installation. In my case it was both. A week on the rally stripes and, at the time of this writing, I have no idea when the red knee pads will be in.

Do I have to buy accessories from the dealer?
No, but it is a good idea to order some of them with the new car because some of them you will want the dealer to install. If you can do it yourself, one source is http://www.shopchevyparts.com/

PRE-BUILD

What are Order Codes?
The Order Codes represent the stages your order needs to go through. This starts when you place and order and ends when you pick up your car. This is a must read initial page. You will gain a ton of knowledge following this thread http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415251 Read the first page. You may want to copy the Order Codes somewhere so you can refer to them. Then follow the thread. It is better than any daytime television program, but will give you valuable insights as others asks questions you too will have.

1100 and Dealer Allocation
This causes a lot of issues. When you place an order with a dealer, the status is 1100. UNTIL Chevrolet ACCEPTS the order, it just sits there at 1100. You don't have an order with GM at this point. You only have a dealer requesting an allocation for a slot in the production schedule. Dealer Allocation is simple to understand - GM changed its model for producing vehicles a few years' back. Dealers are now awarded allocation based on past performance, as well as other factors. If you are sitting at 1100 you are not in line yet for production. Your dealer MUST get GM to accept the order. When GM accepts the order, all the parts are available and will be allocated to your car build.

Quote:
First, many dealers do not understand the allocation process. There are numerous posts on this Forum to prove this point.
Second, dealers are told at the beginning of every model year the number of units they are expected to order. This is their Guide Number, so called because it is intended to help a dealer "floor plan."
Third, many dealers confuse Guide Number with Allocation. I have no problem with that as 97.5% of dealer orders are retail stock, and the difference is meaningless except for the 2.5% retail sold consumers.
Fourth, dealers are told every other Thursday how many Allocations (a portion of the Guide Number) they can use over the following two weeks AND this number of orders will be divided over two weeks.
To summarize, say the dealer is given 50 units as a Guide, that means about 1 unit every weekly ordering process from 2 units awarded in the every other week ordering process. If the dealer sells a dozen Camaros every year, change the 50 to 12 and reduce the bi-weekly consensus to conform. By the way, this awkward system meets laws and demands of court decisions.
Laborsmith
What are Constraints?
Each week Chevrolet publishes parts constraints. This is important if your order has not been accepted. You may have parts that are not yet available.

The key people you will deal with at the dealership are:

Sales Person - Often these people are not as knowledgeable as the fan boys and girls on this board. Sad, but true. And they have a high turnover rate. Simply be cautious about anything they tell you. I sat for four weeks being told my dealer had allocation and that I had been matched to that allocation. I have a voicemail from the sales person even telling me my car would be built the following week. Trust, but verify.

Sales Manager - If you can, work with someone at this level. They have more tenure, know the process, and can give real details.

General Manager - Use this person for escalations if things get out of hand or go sideways.

Ordering Manager - You won't talk to this person, but you will likely need to send your sales person to them to get a real order status and confirm allocation. They are the one that place the actual orders and decide what dealer orders get matched to their allocation.

PRICING AND INCENTIVES

The most common terms you will hear people talk about are MSRP and Invoice pricing. There are others, but they are for people that qualify for employee pricing, military discounts, and more. There are a lot of people claiming to get huge discounts. Many are like fish stories…exaggerated in order to give the individual some sense of bettering others. Pricing can also vary by region.

How do I get a good price?
You can use a services like Truecar to gauge what others are paying in your area. Just know that in new Model Years the data may not be there and late in the model year, there are more incentives. You may consider using a buying group like the Costco Auto Program http://www.costcoauto.com (check any buying group that the car model and year you want qualifies) or Rogers Chevrolet who gives discounts to Camrao6 members (see Who is Becky? below). You don't have to use a buying group to negotiate a good price, but it helps guarantee a fair price.

What is a Private Offer?
Some months, but not all, GM creates Private Offers and allows them to pop up on the Chevrolet.com web site. This is a manufacturer incentive and does not impact the dealer. They typically come out after the 10th of a month, but watch the boards for more real time information. You have to use the Private Offer in the month you receive it. So if your car is not produced, don't waste your time. Timing a Private Offer can be tricky. If you get one, you may have to do your paperwork and financing before the car shows up. Note: There are restrictions for Private Offers, so know that just because you get one, your car may not qualify for the offer.

Private offer threads seem to be created by users on the site every month. Here is one to read (the first post at least because it has a basic overview). Then you can follow on the Q&A people had - http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436966

Are there other incentives?
There are other incentives near model year end, competitive cash allowances at times, and more. Stay close to the boards and watch for these things being discussed. You won't get what you don't ask for from your dealer.

What options does the dealer have in pricing?
Please read this thread - http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=456077

Deposits and refunds
If your dealer requires a deposit, make sure you understand your rights and obligations first. Get it in writing. Know if you can cancel your order and get a 100% refund and at what point you can no longer cancel your order.

CHECKING ORDER STATUS

I will leave this section in here, but if you did not know, Becky passed away then about a year or so later, her husband Joe, who had kept her legacy and activities alive, also passed away. R.I.P Becky and Joe. You are greatly missed. Look for people that support our community like these two outstanding individuals. We need more Beckys and Joes in this world.

Who is Becky?
(Yes, this will sound like a commercial, but she deserves it. No, I did not buy my Camaro from Becky, but I should have.)

Becky sells Camaros. Lots and lots of Camaros. She also provides order status to anyone wanting it, whether or not they bought from her. She lives inside Camaro6 and only comes out for holidays, special occasions, a car meet, to race one of her awesome cars. She does the volume to get your car quickly from the factory, has the knowledge to navigate the challenges, providers the customer service at an unmatched level anywhere in the industry, provides the transparency we demand in the information age, has the passion to celebrate the wins with you and the right amount of empathy to mourn the setbacks.

If you have not purchased your car yet, or are having trouble with Dealer Allocation, contact her. She will help you or give you the advice you need. She offers the discounts up front. http://www.camaro6.com/forums/member.php?u=11374

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyHT View Post
There is a huge difference between Becky, the three sales managers, and six or so sales reps I have dealt with.
Quote:
  • The sales people have a job, Becky has a passion
  • The sales people know just enough to get the job done with the lay person, Becky knows everything start to finish and can support everyone including the enthusiast
  • The sales people know a little bit about several vehicles, Becky knows Camaro's and Corvette's
  • Sales people race home, Becky races Camaro's and Corvettes
  • Sales people sell, Becky provides customer service (even to those who are not customers)
  • Sales people work for an independent dealer, Becky is a Chevrolet ambassador
I could keep going - but in short, even though other dealers have the same tools, they don't know how to effectively leverage them to provide valuable customer services. A paint brush is only as good as the artist that wields it.

This is a common sentiment when someone finds out their dealer has not been truthful to them:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstyle View Post
Crap now I'm wishing that I ordered with Becky. I might pull my deposit back. I just wish there was a way to verify that they have an allocation. I only ordered yesterday but I have no patience. I know I won't get a camaro tomorrow but I want to know the dealer is actually being straightforward and can fill my order.
What is Chevy Chat?
If you feel like you are bugging Becky too much you can always check in with Chevy Chat. No they are not as friendly and yes, they may hassle you about giving you’re an actual Order Status Code. I saved this as a template in my OneNote. They may offer you a weekly update via email - but it may not contain Order Status Codes.

"I would like to know the current status CODE on my order. My order number is ________. My email address is _________ and phone number is _____________."

If I decide to do my paperwork with the dealer before the car arrives, will that change the Order Status?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
When paperwork is completed...
it will become 6000 Status ...and off my Radar...

Becky
QUALITY CONTROL (QC)

What are Quality Control Holds?
Despite popular belief that all cars are now built by perfect robots, they are not. If you believed this, you also need to check up on Santa and the Easter Bunny.

All cars go through an inspection. They can be pulled at any time for additional quality checks and repairs. Yes, even after they are on a train or car hauler they can be recalled for a QC issue that was uncovered after it left the factory. There may be a bad batch of a specific part. There may be a factory line issue. There may be a design issue that manifested itself in cars already produced.

What are Model Year (MY) Holds?
Quote:
In addition to the quality checks all new model year builds undergo, a portion (say one in five) are randomly selected for closer inspections. This may add a few days to the wait for that selected build, unless a problem is uncovered. A discovered problem may then affect the wait for both preceding and ensuing builds as well as the randomly selected one. This is normal and also why vehicle manufacturers normally hold the first two or three weeks of production, which did not happen for this new model year.
LOGISTICS AND SHIPPING

When will my car ship?
You have better chances of picking winning lottery numbers than to know for sure when your car will ship. When you combine the QC issues with geographical delivery of cars (at the lowest possible cost so they need to aggregate deliveries - and they don't not use a first in first out methodology), this can be the most frustrating part of the whole SRE journey. There is no transparency to actual data. There is just generic codes and sometimes the whisper from "someone in the know". Your car may ship quickly, it may not. It will likely take longer the more rural you are and the lower the volume of cars your dealer sells. We tracked our TPW group. Click on this link and see how long it took. The results are in first post -
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...51770&page=208

Why does my order have multiple 4200/4300/4B00 codes?
Quote:
Think of 4B00, 4300 and 4200 like this:
4B00 registers when dispatch clicks on your build while looking for a particular build;
4300 registered when dispatch starts and possibly moves the build;
4200 is actual movement on a carrier, but often is from the Lansing Grand River holding lot to a Jack Cooper or a rail holding lot.
In essence even in the quickest from 3800 to 5000 there can be several 4B00s, one 4300 and one or two 4200s.
So, 4B00 means someone had their eyes on your build, even if only for a few seconds. It also can mean your build was the looked for build in which case 4200 closely follows.
Laborsmith

Will it ship by Railroad or a Car Hauler?
Quote:
We have had at least one 2016 Camaro delivered by truck all the way to Knoxville.
600 miles seems to be the non-Corvette limit. 1000 miles for the Corvette.
Tracking with OnStar
If you are really bored and want to bother your dealer, once your car is built, you may be able to talk them into turning on your OnStar so you can track it. Read this post http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=430801

Tracking Rail Cars - CSX
Once the car ships, your dealer can give you the rail car number. You can track the rail car by calling CSX. If it is not shipped via CSX, you will need to explore your own tracking options. The CSX Customer Service phone number is (
1-877-744-7279). At the time I tried this you did not need a PIN to get car location - see https://www.csx.com/index.cfm/custom...your-shipment/. I called the automated tracking phone number (listen to options in case they changed since I posted this) | Option 5 - Rail Car Shipments | Option 3 - CSX Touch-trace | Asked for "location" | The rail car initials are the letters in the rail car number. Mine had four letters. The rail car number followed. Mine had six numbers. The system will then tell you the tracking information it has available. Note: I had an experience where the information was not accurate on one day (Missouri to California in 24 hours). The system corrected in a couple of days.

Once the rail car reaches its destination, it is offloaded into a rail yard for delivery to the dealer. The rail yard has a target time frame which to unload and release the vehicle. This time frame may vary from yard to yard. This is where you want to be in close communication with your dealer to make sure your LPO items and the car get to the dealer at the same time and make sure you schedule to inspect the vehicle and pick it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
....Actually they can take longer...or shorter - to move them.
(it's urban legend...72 hours...) The key is...logistics & getting a full load, going in the same geographic area.

Becky
NEW CAR DELIVERY

When my car comes in and I am ready to pick it up, what should I look for?
The New Car Acceptance Checklist is extremely important. I am not going to duplicate the effort here so take the time to review, and make your own copy. http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=437205

Keep an electronic copy - I copied the checklist to my Microsoft OneNote so anytime I wanted to update it to include my own items, I could. I am also sure to have it with me whenever I need to pick up my car because I have it on my phone.

WARRANTY

Should I buy an extended warranty? (aka - Extended Service Contract)
Only you can answer the question of if you should buy an extended warranty. Consider how long you plan to own the vehicle and how many miles you plan to put on it. Your dealer will almost certainly present you with two options 1) an extended manufacturer's warranty or 2) a third party extended warranty. Why would a dealer offer something besides the manufacturer's extended warranty? More money in their pocket. Extended warranties are negotiable items. When my dealer started at $4,300, then successively dropped with each 'No" down to $1,600, I realized just how much profit is in this add-on. (Once I started to show interest, he started to exclude items he had already said were included)

Chevrolet has details on warranties on their website at http://www.chevrolet.com/owners/warranty.html (then click on Protection). This explains the options. You will have to work with A dealer (does not have to be the dealer you purchased from) for pricing. You will have to get the details on any third party warranty from the materials your dealer presents you. What did I do? I went to Becky D at Rodgers Chevrolet for a warranty even though I did not buy my car there. After my dealer experience, I wanted someone that would be honest with me, answer my questions, and give me a great price. I had just taken delivery of a convertible that had only been in production for three months and it is a new model. I typically buy and hold. I wanted all of the mechanical parts of the convertible covered as well as all of the electronics. I went for the max 84 months and 100,000 miles. You may decide differently.

Do I have to buy an extended warranty when I buy the car or can I purchase one later?
I posed this question to my dealer directly. When he told me I had to buy it right now, I knew I was dealing with a liar and started watching closely the snake oil salesman at work. From what I understand, but may be incorrect in some cases, you can buy an extended warranty prior to your manufacturer's warranty expiring. However, I also understand the longer you wait, and the more miles you put on the vehicle, may increase the price of the extended warranty.

Adding some clarification I received after purchasing my 'extended warranty':
Your extended warranty is not supposed to show up at mychevrolet. It does show up in global connect which shows all warranties, service contracts and dealer service transactions on the vehicle. This is a site the dealer will go into when you go in for any kind of service.

Just FYI, a warranty is something that a vehicle comes with from the factory. It is the same for every like vehicle. A warranty is registered with the U.S. Government as a guarantee of what will be backed, or warrantied, on the vehicle. An Extended Service Contract is something a customer purchases to further cover a vehicle. Most people refer to them as an extended warranty, and even we in the industry are often guilty of it. In short, that is why your ESC does not show in mychevrolet.com which only shows factory warranties.
What is a good price for an Extended GM Warranty?
I suggest reading this post. http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454645

COOL STUFF

How do I break in my new car?

You should ALWAYS follow the manufacturer directions for the break-in period. If you would like some additional information, you can read this thread. http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=427474

How do I decode my VIN?
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...67#post9171567

How do I care for my new car?
Read a portion of this thread - from messages #2245 - #2227, #2285 - http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...51770&page=161

CHEVROLET SUPPORT

There are limitations to what Chevrolet can and will do to support issues you may experience along the way to obtaining your vehicle. Remember that the logistics, shipping, and dealers are all independent third parties. Sometime the request for help in these three areas is simply not available from Chevrolet. If you would like to contact Chevrolet Customer on Camaro6, please send them a Private Message on their Profile Page - http://www.camaro6.com/forums/member.php?u=29125 or you can contact Chevy Chat at www.chevrolet.com.

That should be enough to launch you into this brave new world! I hope you feel more confident now. Do your own research. Don't take my word for it. I may have some errors above and things may have changed since I did this post.

Actively participate. Give more than you get. And good luck!

Order Help on Camaro6

Last edited by RallyHT; 01-15-2024 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Updates
RallyHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 08:24 PM   #2
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
Nice work man. Saving this for future newbies.

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
SuperSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 03:34 AM   #3
jasonsk287

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT
This is great! Thanks for doing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jasonsk287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 06:03 AM   #4
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
Good work. A correction:

LPO = Limited Production Option

A side note: the six character Order Number starts the manufacturing process and ends it as it can be found on the Window Sticker, one of the last items produced.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 06:04 AM   #5
2006Moy

Drives: 2016 SS Convertible Hyper Blue
Great list. I wish I had heard of this site and ordered from Becky. My car is in limbo and my dealer denies they have a code they use to find status. He said they just look in the system is all. I asked for the code he denies theres a code. I wanted it so I could ask Becky atleast 1 time about my car. As of now I was told 1 time my car was picked up by production. Nothing since............
2006Moy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 08:39 AM   #6
Sev

Drives: 2016 2SS / 2004 Tacoma
Have your dealer email you a copy of the order workbench, your order number will be on there. If they wont send that to you, get your deposit back and go elsewhere/contact Becky.

Great list OP!

"I'm going to drink you pretty, beautiful toad"
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:07 PM   #7
fsusmithc2
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2017 2SS A8 50th Anniversary
Well done RallyHT! This needs to be a sticky like no sticky has ever stuck before.
Current: 2017 2SS 50th Anniversary (#350)- 12.22 @ 115mph
- MX0 8-speed automatic, CF5 power sunroof

Former: 2012 1LT/RS A6 - 14.11 @ 99.75mph

Order: TMFF65
1100 - 5/19/16 | 2000 - 5/26/16 | 3000 - 6/1/16
3100 - 6/6/16 (TPW 6/20) | 3300 - 6/9/16
3400 - 6/10/16 | 4200 - 6/23/16 | 4300 - 6/28/16
5000 - 6/30/16 | 6000 - 7/1/16

Club F1FTY
fsusmithc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:42 PM   #8
RallyHT

Drives: 2017 2LT RS Conv V6
Quote:
Good work. A correction:

LPO = Limited Production Option

A side note: the six character Order Number starts the manufacturing process and ends it as it can be found on the Window Sticker, one of the last items produced.

Laborsmith

Fixed and added. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Have your dealer email you a copy of the order workbench, your order number will be on there. If they wont send that to you, get your deposit back and go elsewhere/contact Becky.

Great list OP!
Updated, although I reworded it slightly. Thanks!

Order Help on Camaro6
RallyHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 05:02 PM   #9
Red Devil's Rebel

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT RS V6/A8
This is awesome, thanks!!
Red Devil's Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 05:44 PM   #10
angelbones

Drives: Hyper Blue 2SS w/Ceramic Int, NPP
Excellent post OP. Here's a question that I'm sure most members know the answer, but even in context I don't know the answer. What is a DR? It has something to do with tires and/or traction and this will expose me as a total noob but I've searched to no avail. Obviously not the most pressing question but I'm just trying to understand some posts here.
angelbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 06:14 PM   #11
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
DR or DD? DD = Daily Driver

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 06:33 PM   #12
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
Think he means DR as in drag radials.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
SuperSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 06:35 PM   #13
Blue's SS

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS, for go, not show.
I actually sat down with the Ordering Manager and my saleman for an hour going over and entering my order. That was pretty cool. Thanks for all of this information, greatly appreciated!

Camaro/Firebird fan since 1977!
Previous rides: 1965 Pontiac GTO, 1977 Trans Am Special Ed. "Bandit", 1996 Camaro 3.8, 2002 Camaro Z28, 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 Spring Special Edition
Current ride: "SOUTHERNCROSS" - 2017 Camaro 1SS Silver Ice Metallic/Jet Black w/BO4 56V RZ9 NPP SFE SH1 VW9 W2D
"And no BS! It's (the 1SS) everything you need and nothing you don't." -Craig Cole on the 1SS vs 2SS
"Reach above your dreams of pleasure, giving life to those who died. Look beyond your own horizons, sail the ship of signs." -RJD 'The Sign of the Southern Cross'
Blue's SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 08:12 PM   #14
Sev

Drives: 2016 2SS / 2004 Tacoma
Quote:
Updated, although I reworded it slightly. Thanks!
My bad, didn't mean for that to go into the theead . I forgot to quote the member whobwas having trouble getting his order number from the dealer .

"I'm going to drink you pretty, beautiful toad"
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote