Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-13-2019, 06:09 PM   #43
urirx98

Drives: 2016 Bumble Bee Yellow 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan268 View Post
I want to say I'm getting similar feedback from the road like you are. Seems more sensitive than before. Probably just a characteristic of the tire since it's more sporty than the average A/S. Asides from funky bumps these tires have been great for me. Still haven't broken them in properly yet. Only day 2.5 for me. (Weekend warrior car)
i think im also feeling more when my conv top is up as compared to down, its really strange that i hear more noise with the roof up like rattling then with roof down but this is case. DId you get your car aligned, i think im goin to do that this week, just want to find a good price for it
Old 04-15-2019, 11:21 AM   #44
Spartan268

Drives: HB 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by urirx98 View Post
i think im also feeling more when my conv top is up as compared to down, its really strange that i hear more noise with the roof up like rattling then with roof down but this is case. DId you get your car aligned, i think im goin to do that this week, just want to find a good price for it

I got a fresh alignment prior to the wheel change for another issue I had. I have a standard 2SS model so it could be a conv thing.
Spartan268 is offline   Reply With Quote