Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

AWE Tuning

Old 04-15-2019, 10:18 PM   #1
TJay74

Drives: 17 Camaro SS 1LE & 16 Sierra AT CC
17 SS 1LE fuel pump control module location (FPCM)

OK, any GM Techs in here and can share some light on there the FPCM is located at on a 17 SS 1LE?

Most of us know the trunk area of the SS 1LE is not setup like the regular ole SS cars. The only two modules I see in the trunk are the ride control computer on the left side, on the right side there is a module right by the fuse box.

I need to locate a large red wire with a purple tracer that goes to the FPCM. I found a wire that matches this description, but it goes to the ride control computer.

Does anyone have a pin out for the ride control computer and for the rear fuse block? I found the large red w/ purple tracer wire coming out of the fuse box on the left side large quick disconnect plug.

I am trying to track down a nagging issue and at this point am way too modded to take the car to the dealer. I can just see the $$$ flashing in the service advisors eyes if I took my car into them...lol

Thanks in Advance... Todd

2017 Camaro SS 1LE - Procharger D1SC w/ Tial 2" BOV & Race intercooler / ARH full length catless headers / Alky meth injection system - 650rwhp on conservative tune SOLD
TJay74 is offline   Reply With Quote