Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-06-2019, 11:19 AM   #43
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVRKLL View Post
So would all the above (for a 6spd) be accomplished in ALL the modes (Touring, Sport, Track & Race) or only in a certain mode?
For example, will the speed limiter be removed in any mode driven, or only in a particular mode...I know, redundant question...OCD!
All modes.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:18 PM   #44
OVRKLL

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE...makes me go YeeeHaw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
If you purchase HPtuners from me you will qualify for a huge discount on a custom tune which will give you a great foundation to work from.

Ted.
Does a huge discount still apply today?

If so, I'm ready!

Old 04-08-2019, 07:49 AM   #45
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVRKLL View Post
Does a huge discount still apply today?

If so, I'm ready!

I always discount tuning when you are buying form JRE.

Ted.
Old 08-29-2019, 10:02 AM   #46
csmwilliamjohnson
Silver Bullet

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
JRE team

I'm a complete newby when it comes to tuning and getting the best performance for my 2018 Camaro. I contacted Ted and his team and we talked about what I wanted to do and what I could afford. I DD my car but wanted to be able to keep up with anyone on the road if needed. Ted is incredible and made my car come alive... I purchased the following from JRE, TB, CAI, E85 kit and MPVI2 for tuning. Once I sent Ted the base tune and then installed everything he went to work tuning my car. I can tell you I noticed the difference from day one but once we added E85 and completed the final tune it's a different car. Ted stands by everything he does and if you are smart you will buy the parts he recommends. I will be adding LTs shortly and plan to add a supercharger in the next year or two.

Ted, thank you for your patience and understanding! It was a blast getting to know how everything works to get the best performance out of your car!
csmwilliamjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 10:16 AM   #47
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmwilliamjohnson View Post
I'm a complete newby when it comes to tuning and getting the best performance for my 2018 Camaro. I contacted Ted and his team and we talked about what I wanted to do and what I could afford. I DD my car but wanted to be able to keep up with anyone on the road if needed. Ted is incredible and made my car come alive... I purchased the following from JRE, TB, CAI, E85 kit and MPVI2 for tuning. Once I sent Ted the base tune and then installed everything he went to work tuning my car. I can tell you I noticed the difference from day one but once we added E85 and completed the final tune it's a different car. Ted stands by everything he does and if you are smart you will buy the parts he recommends. I will be adding LTs shortly and plan to add a supercharger in the next year or two.

Ted, thank you for your patience and understanding! It was a blast getting to know how everything works to get the best performance out of your car!
Thank you for the kind words, it was fun working with you we appreciate your business.

Ted.