Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 08-03-2019, 12:03 PM   #1
6thgenmadness

Drives: 2016 ss
Talking Mighty Mouse wild catch can

Hey guys, I have a 2016 ss with hellions twin turbo kit. I’m trying to install my Mighty Mouse catch can. And I’m not sure on what way to go with the clean side of the can. I have. A few vac taps on the intake mani side. For my blow off valves. And my boost gauge ref. The turbo kit instruction had me loop my lower valley and upper intake manifold vac lines. And from there I install tees. For all my stuff. Now going to install the clean side of the can. And I’m a little lost at what I should do.

Install the clean side to the upper intake port. And install tees. For my red in that same line? Or leave it how it is from the intake mani side with all my tees and remove the loop to valley lower port. And install clean side there?
Attached Images

6thgenmadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:18 AM   #2
Dysan911

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2SS
I would simply unplug the hose from the lower valley port and run that over to your clean side of the catch can. Your dirty side of the catch can will run from the Oil cap adapter drivers side valve cover. Cap the lower valley port.
Former Ride: 17 Camaro 2SS, M6 - Fifty | Procharger P1SC | 3.7 Pulley | Stage 2 IC | Race Bypass | DSX FF Kit | JRE Custom E85 Flex Fuel Tune | LT4 Fuel System | JMS Voltage Booster | MSD Plug Wires | American Racing 1-7/8's LT Headers Full System Catback | Baro Breakout Harness | LT4 Map Sensor | Katech Ported TB | MMS Oil Catch Can | 160 Thermo | Solo Performance J-Pipes

Dysan911 is offline   Reply With Quote