Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southeast

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-10-2016, 07:53 AM   #1
Egon

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Central Carolinas Region SCCA Autocross October 15th!

Registration is now open for the 10th points event of 2016 for the Central Carolinas Region Sports Car Club of America at zMax arena on Saturday October 15th. On that day in 1951 a new TV show called "I Love Lucy" debuted for the first time. I am sure that Lucy and Ricky Ricardo both had cars at some point so this is related to autocross if you squint really hard. It is sure to be a wonderful Fall day and this is 1 of the 2 remaining events for the season, so don't miss out!

As always we will have another one of CCR's famously challenging courses for you to enjoy, and we will have novice instruction for new drivers and loaner helmets available. You just need to bring yourself, a valid drivers licence and a well maintained vehicle.

Here is the link to register for the event on MotorsportsReg https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...rolinas-071985

Even if you can't make it to this event please join our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccrscca/ to stay up to date with this and future events and to follow along with our regions drivers at Nationals this year.

As always if you have any questions about this or upcoming events please feel free to send me a PM. Hope to see you there!