Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southeast

Phastek Performance

Old 06-22-2016, 08:24 PM   #1
Egon

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Central Carolinas Region SCCA Autocross July 9th and 10th

We have registration open for the Central Carolinas Region SCCA event #6, the "Nikola Tesla Tour" on July 9th and 10th at zMax Arena in Charlotte NC. Come join us to celebrate Nikola Tesla day with some great autocross action. Bring your new (or old) Camaro (or other vehicle) out and see what it can do against the clock and other drivers!

CCR has a hard earned reputation for well run events and challenging and fun course layouts. There will be novice instruction available if you are new to the sport and novices will get an extra run. (a total of 5 runs plus possible fun runs after the event is over) There will be loaner helmets, so all you need to bring is yourself and a well maintained vehicle to drive. If you are thinking of attending and have any questions please feel free to post here or PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions. And please let me know if you are going so I can make sure to save you a spot in the pit area!

Here is the link to register on MotorSportsReg http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...tocross-811631 and the Event details on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1631109793800227/ You can sign up for 1 or both days.

Regardless of if you can make it or not please join our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccrscca/ to stay up to date with regular happenings and future events.

Here is what you can expect if you decide to join us!

Old 06-25-2016, 07:55 PM   #2
Egon

The event organizers posted a portion of the course map today. Looks interesting!
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2016, 07:57 PM   #3
AdvanSuper

Drives: 1SS HBM w/MRC NPP
I'll be there for both days. Anyone else going to represent the 6th gen in FS???
AdvanSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 08:41 AM   #4
Egon

You know when you are at Cars and Coffee and you have to negotiate that turn out into traffic when you are leaving and everyone is watching you? Well autocross is just like that but with traffic cones more turns and a lot faster!

They just put up the final course maps up for both days so I wanted to give everyone a look. They look like great courses, so don't miss out! You can still sign up at MotorSportsReg until July 7th, (onsite registration is available if you miss the online cutoff) details are in the first post above.

Do it "Because Racecar"!!
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 04:58 PM   #5
Egon

Last day to sign up for autocross at zMax this 9th and 10th is this Thursday the 7th! Don't miss out!
Old 07-07-2016, 07:47 PM   #6
Egon

Online registration is closed, but you can still sign up on site. (cash or PayPal only onsite) We have over 140 drivers preregistered for each day so it should be a lot of fun and there is a high likelihood of Fun Runs (1$ per run) at the end of the event for some extra seat time. (not guaranteed but a good chance with this many drivers) If you live in Virginia, North or South Carolina, or Tennessee then don't miss what is likely to be the best Autocross event of the Summer!!

Last edited by Egon; 07-07-2016 at 08:01 PM.
Egon is offline   Reply With Quote