Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 07-01-2022, 06:46 AM   #71
LT1gen6

Drives: '22 LT1 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnta1ss View Post
The numbers don't add up is my point. They are underquoting for the LT1's lease or overquoting the 1SS's lease. I checked Chevy and got the same numbers as you did for base LT1 and base 1SS lease, which tells me that Chevy's site is obviously making a mistake. No way that a $3,500 lower MSRP warrants a discount of $10,128.
Price disparity "underquote/overquote" due to website mistake? Maybe. It's also possible that there are other reasons. For example, riskier leases have a premium attached. Or, one model depreciates faster than another. Since ours are guesses, there are no wrong answers, just blind speculation. The reason for the original price comparison was to show the difference, which became my defining measure of budget affordability. Finally, I added 2 modest options to my LT1. The price on the website matched the pricing at the dealership when I ordered, so the website was accurate in this case.

Last edited by LT1gen6; 07-01-2022 at 01:09 PM.
LT1gen6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 03:34 PM   #72
donniedarko

Drives: 2021 LT1 A10 RS
I have 21’ LT1

I got it on the LZ1 lease O$ dep 0$down I have employee pricing too. 279$ month. 3.0 info tech package because it take OTA updates & RS trim, because of 2SS led lights. Got me to 350$ p/mo. I didnt want NPP. Had to be Summit White. Wanted cloth. Nothing else. My order & timing, how car depreciating is to will keep the monthly very tidy. Im just enjoying the car, will buy it at maturity of lease. Not even 3800 miles now.

Ive added Soler throttle body,and throttle module, intake, & GMPP exhaust. Only thing I had to have installed was ceramic window tint.

I also had a 16 1SS. This LT1 is spec’d better then it and priced 8500$ less. Brakes, rear camera, proximity key, all stock compared to our 16’

All these people driving in there Prius’s and Toyota’s pay more for the most boring cars. To each their own.

I have a client who was so taken by driving mine he bought one but after CV started. He paid 45k for an LT1. Inventory is low and he felt panicked. I said he made a mistake because they can be found. Why I use a car broker to buy cars. I hate buying/leasing cars, always feel got over on. This lease/purchase was really tidy, simple.
donniedarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 03:54 PM   #73
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by donniedarko View Post
I have 21’ LT1

I got it on the LZ1 lease O$ dep 0$down I have employee pricing too. 279$ month. 3.0 info tech package because it take OTA updates & RS trim, because of 2SS led lights. Got me to 350$ p/mo. I didnt want NPP. Had to be Summit White. Wanted cloth. Nothing else. My order & timing, how car depreciating is to will keep the monthly very tidy. Im just enjoying the car, will buy it at maturity of lease. Not even 3800 miles now.

Ive added Soler throttle body,and throttle module, intake, & GMPP exhaust. Only thing I had to have installed was ceramic window tint.

I also had a 16 1SS. This LT1 is spec’d better then it and priced 8500$ less. Brakes, rear camera, proximity key, all stock compared to our 16’

All these people driving in there Prius’s and Toyota’s pay more for the most boring cars. To each their own.

I have a client who was so taken by driving mine he bought one but after CV started. He paid 45k for an LT1. Inventory is low and he felt panicked. I said he made a mistake because they can be found. Why I use a car broker to buy cars. I hate buying/leasing cars, always feel got over on. This lease/purchase was really tidy, simple.
I didn't even know that was a thing. May I ask for more information? Assume they charge a % of the sale price. Does buyer pay that? Very interesting.
Old 07-21-2022, 01:47 AM   #74
donniedarko

Drives: 2021 LT1 A10 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1LE View Post
I didn't even know that was a thing. May I ask for more information? Assume they charge a % of the sale price. Does buyer pay that? Very interesting.
Nope nothing on scale. I paid one time fee 495$ As agreed per a contract; paid at delivery of my car. The best money Ive ever spent. He looked up and down the country for a car or was prepared to order a build. He found a retail order that was to the bolt of what I wanted. Also he was in FL Im in Ca. I wont ever buy a car without using him, or one.
donniedarko is offline   Reply With Quote