#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-12-2022, 11:29 PM   #1
mindhealer

Drives: 2016 Convertible RS Package
2016 Camaro RS Convertible Nightfall Gray Metallic w/ Kalahari Interior & Top

FOR SALE!!!
2016 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS CONVERTIBLE --- with 7 YEAR/100,000 mile Extended GM Warranty through December 2027

NIGHTFALL GRAY METALLIC WITH KALAHARI INTERIOR & MATCHING TOP PLUS MANY EXTRAS....
PLEASE INQUIRE WITHING....EXTREMELY RARE MODEL AND COLOR COMBINATION IN MARYLAND/DC AREA

Hello all. I posted here a while ago after I got my Camaro which I'm still in love with but because of my disability I barely drive it so I feel it should go to someone who can truly appreciate it and love it.

It's an incredibly rare Color Combination as I mentioned before which I will discuss in detail shortly. When I purchased it in December 2020 it had 10k miles on it....not it has 11.6k miles on it...as you can see it really needs to go to someone who can truly appreciate it. Again, it's 2016 Camaro RS Convertible 6 Speed MT, only 10K miles with an Extremely & Unique and RARE Color Combo.

I truly love with everything about this car. The Color Combo, the 6 Speed MT couples with the naturally aspirated 340hp V6 is more than enough power to LITERALLY THROW YOU INTO YOUR SEATS!!!

I know it's not the SS or higher model but I get looks and compliments everywhere I go from strangers from car people or not...and even gotten quite a few offers to sell it.

I have searched high and low to find another like it (curiosity as it seems so unique) but thus far I have found LITERALLY NONE even close to it and I have searched every Search Engine and car sites out there online and on this forum.

The Exterior is Nightfall Grey Metallic and interior is the Kalahari Leather (orangish/brown) with matching color soft top.

The Interior has the upgraded Bose Speaker System; RS Package with color matching spoiler; The interior has the upgraded bolsters and door panels are upgraded color matched to the Kalahari Interior; has 20" gray toned rims with Goodyear Eagle Sport 245/45R20 and much, much more.

(Also comes with the Extended GM Warranty of 7 years/100,000 miles though December 2027)

ACCEPTING OFFERS: PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR OFFER TAKING THE ABOVE INTO CONSIDERATION.... THE KBB VALUE IS $29,000 BUT I AM ONLY SELLING IT FOR WHAT I FEEL WHAT IT IS WORTH WHICH IS WELL ABOVE THE KBB VALUE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTFUL CONSIDERATION.
Attached Images

Last edited by mindhealer; 03-13-2022 at 12:04 AM. Reason: added information regarding extended warranty
mindhealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 12:11 PM   #2
1BadMoFo

Drives: 2014 Chevy Corvette Z51
so what is the asking price?
1BadMoFo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:37 PM   #3
Turul

Drives: Tacoma
Does this have the NPP exhaust option?
Turul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 10:09 AM   #4
closs2sx

Drives: 1970 chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turul View Post
Does this have the NPP exhaust option?
tough to tell but it appears to only have one tip on the side you can see in pics so I would say no
Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic
Dads Car
2013 ZL1 vin 963
Crystal Red Tint Coat/Black Wheels
Exposed Carbon Fiber Insert
6 Spd Manual
closs2sx is offline   Reply With Quote