Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-18-2022, 08:01 PM   #29
SHE'Z 18

Drives: 18 ZL1 - M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1le View Post
Thanks!
Sure… I saw that you threw out an offer on that loaded Z for $62K. In all honesty, the options on that car and the extras that he’s including make it a helluva deal. You may want to see what his bottom line is on it. It looks and sounds like a badass ride..
SHE'Z 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 10:53 PM   #30
KaMaRow

Drives: 2022 ZL1
I think the problem you are running into is the IM not paying over msrp for a used one. while I understand that and I agree, you are gonna be hard pressed to find a seller of theirs at a lower price when dealers are buying them back over msrp. While i get it and I understand who would knowingly lose money selling privet when they can just go flip it to a dealer. example I bought my C8 for 89k 6 months ago and the dealer bought it back for 102K why would i sell it privet party for under msrp? Like wise My Zl1 that is coming I got at one dealer for msrp and another dealer offered me 10k more to sell it direct to them off the trailer ( i wont as I want the car IM not interested in selling it). again why would I loose money selling privet party? Unfortunately you are looking for a unicorn car in a unicorn market and you are trying to get it cheap.... I feel for ya I fully understand but I just dont think what you are wanting exists right now and with v8s going out and manuals becoming extinct I dont think the prices will come down ay time soon if at all.

Plus if IM gonna sell it is just so much easier and faster to sell to a dealer and its all done and over in an hour and I dont have to meet people wait to see if they can buy it, the back and forth with banks and finance companies and tags and and and.. then the pointless meets the test drives.... privet party selling just isn't for most people its to much of a hassle.

There is a dealer near me that has a zl1 manual i think and only wants 58k but..... the car is beat to snot. It literally is missing button from the steering wheel. And Ive seen it in person and it is rough real rough. sorry scratch that its an automatic but here is the link if you are interested but ill say again it is in rough shape it looks ok from pics but in person... https://www.parksfordhendersonville....-NC/5280476730

Last edited by KaMaRow; 03-18-2022 at 11:06 PM.
KaMaRow is offline   Reply With Quote