Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - New England

AWE Tuning

Old 05-17-2016, 10:53 AM   #29
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by davet435 View Post
If you don't mind my asking what was the price difference?? Also is there a huge amount of price difference in insurance costs between the SS and the C7??
About $4k.
I didn't price out insurance for the gen 6, but my insurance went up by about $100/mo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroRS View Post
jump in insurance is likely to be substantial...power to weight wise anyway...
Indeed, can't forget it's a $69.6k MSRP car. Thankfully I knew what to expect going in, and had factored it into my budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Just ordred mine today from Macmulkin in Nashua, NH went to three separate dealerships they gave me the best rate for my trade in and were 100% polite and professional. Gonna be hard to let my 5th Gen go I love the car I hope it shows up faster then the 4-8 week quoted time.
I have nothing but great things to say about MacMulkin. Would recommend anyone looking for a Chevy or Cadillac to check with them.

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 11:15 AM   #30
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBNSSNH View Post
Congrats! I ordered my 2017 through BeckyD @ Rodgers (second time w/her) on 4/28. I'm in the first 2017 production week of 6/6 ( if that holds). I believe they started today assigning the next TPW of 6/13/16 so I assume (if dealer had an allocation and once its accepted) you might be in that group.
God I hope so. I'd use Rodgers but I like to sit down and talk face to face.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote