Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Phastek Performance

Old 03-30-2016, 09:58 AM   #1
JP94LI

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS (MRC, NPP)
2002 Camaro SS SLP 35th Anniversary Special Edition T-TOPS *LOW MILES*

Please call or text me at 631-294-8216 if you have questions or would like to make an offer!

2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Edition.

Black on Black Leather!

Glass removable roof!

Only 70,000 original miles!

FLORIDA AND CALIFORNIA CAR!!!! Car is originally from San Diego, and then the original owner moved to Fort Lauderdale/Miami.

I bought the car a few years ago with only 40,000 miles. It was garage kept it's entire life.

2002 was the last year the Camaro was made until Chevrolet brought it back in 2010.

Makes close to 400 horsepower with the addition of a K&N Air Intake and New Exhaust. The car is otherwise stock.

The car roars when you put your foot down. If you would like to, you can do a lot more simple modifications to make a lot more horsepower.

-Removable Glass Roof (T-TOPS)

-Leather Seats

-Power Seats, Power Windows, mirrors, locks

-Ice cold A/C, Heat

-Premium Sound System with AUX and Bluetooth

-Factory performance package (adds 20HP and high flow induction system)

-Upgraded factory suspension

-Custom Exhaust done in San Diego by original owner

-K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake

-New Corvette Z06 rims 18 inch

-Has WU8 and Y2Y RPO Codes

I put brand new tires on the car this year. Continental All Season 275/35/18 front, 295/35/18 rear. Cost about $1,500.

Looks and drives perfect not a single thing wrong with this car. Kept in pristine condition. Fully loaded car. Looks like it is straight from the showroom floor. Very clean interior no wear at all. Seats like new. Rides great. Smooth ride not bumpy. Extremely fast. Exhaust roars like a Ferrari when you step on it on the highway. You will love this car. And low miles means it will last you a very long time and will be extremely reliable. Looks and drives great. Always taken care of. I change the oil every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic. Clean title. This Camaro is perfect.

Only reason i'm selling is because i just recently bought a 2016 Camaro. Now this one is just sitting not being driven.

Feel free to make an offer! (no silly offers please)

If you are not local, i will help you arrange shipping.

If you are getting an auto loan, i will provide any paperwork you need for the bank.

631-294-8216 Please call, text or email me if you have any questions. Thank you!
Attached Images

JP94LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:56 AM   #2
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Have to list a price...
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote