Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-16-2016, 11:39 AM   #15
greg72982

Drives: Black 2017 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsincaat View Post

Why do you want the 2017, is the anniversary edition important to you? If not there are hardly any feature changes.
http://gmauthority.com/blog/2016/04/...nges-and-more/
Even though it's probably not much different based on what people say here, I still feel like mentally I'd prefer the second model year on an all new design. Also I know how I am and probably 5 or so years down the line (usually about the time I pay a car off) another car will catch my eye and for resale/trade-in purposes it would probably help to have the year newer.

Really, those aren't probably that great of reasons though. I'm going 2SS for sure so the 1LE and ZL1 versions don't make any difference to me. Other than that they didn't really change anything for 2017.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laborsmith View Post
If Chevy holds true to past practice, there will be a price increase. Of course, according to another thread on this forum people are not buying the new Camaro, which could be why a third shift was added.

Allocation for this model year is a consideration in that April 21 still looks like the last current model year order cycle and that sate is rapidly approaching.

Laborsmith

The dealer I'm working with told me the price we agreed upon verbally (nothing signed) would not change for a 2017, even if they go up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzia35 View Post
I did that, $500 + $1500 bonus earnings, then $1000 PO.
Good to know, thanks.
greg72982 is offline   Reply With Quote