Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 03-09-2021, 04:03 AM   #1
khaldrogo

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2019
FIFTY SS

Having problems with pet hair and allergens? Shark NV 360 is a reasonable solution for you

If you are suffering from allergies and have a dog that sheds crazily like mine, you will need a vacuum that owns strong suction power, good maneuverability and portability. Using Shark NV360 has been helping me deal with pet shredding effectively.

Below is the list of many pros and some cons that I have found when using Shark 360 NV:

1. Advantages of Shark 360 NV that I love:

• Strong suction power: Shark navigator 360 is known for strong suction power which can clean debris and pet hair with a few pass-overs. With my old vacuum, I had to push and pull the machine many times but it still left a little debris and pet hair on the floor. According to Shark vacuum NV360 reviews definitely help me save a lot of time and effort.
  • Shark NV 360 is easy to maneuver, which can help you clean across your house with virtually no problems. It also has a detached canister. You can simply unclip the canister from the machine and use it as a handheld vacuum. This makes it easy for you to clean pet hair from hard-to-reach areas like underneath couches, closets, or other appliances.
  • The machine comes with a HEPA filter plus anti-allergen complete seal technology. HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air. Cleaning your house with a vacuum with a HEPA filter is more likely to protect you from allergies from pet hair and dust since it traps more than 97% of particles and prevents them from circulating back into the air.
  • Shark navigator lift-away nv360 can be used in a handheld mode with the wand and hose if you have to vacuum hard-to-reach areas like your car’s interior, kitchen cabinets, carpeted stairs...
  • It's equipped with some tools and brushes including an upholstery tool for cloth-covered furniture and crevice tools for getting into tight corners.
  • Thanks to its lightweight design (only 13 pounds in its upright position and 7.5 pounds in handheld mode), you can easily carry Shark Navigator 360 around without too much difficulty.
  • It performs well on both bare floors and carpeted floors and can easily switch from many types of surfaces without getting stuck.
  • It incurs virtually no recurring costs as long as you take care of it regularly thanks to its washable filters and dust bin.
  • It’s easy to detach and put together so you can easily take care of its components.
Although there is no such a voiceless vacuum, the Shark NV 360 I own is the quietest vacuum I have ever used.

2. Some drawbacks that you might want to know:
  • Just to let you know, shark NV 360 is made of plastic except for its metal wand, so you must pay attention not to hit it hard or drop it.
  • It has a disappointing power cord so you have to re-plug when it comes to vacuuming the large area.
  • Its dirt compartment is not very spacious, so it needs to be emptied after every use. Remember to put on a mask to not to breathe in dust and allergens when emptying the dust cup.
In conclusion, with many advantages and some drawbacks, Shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360 is a perfect choice for those who are looking for a budget-friendly upright vacuum cleaner.

Last edited by khaldrogo; 01-10-2024 at 01:38 AM.
khaldrogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 06:36 AM   #2
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
What are the specifics on the 2017? Mileage, price, etc. We can’t give you any advice without any information on the car.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:28 PM   #3
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaldrogo View Post
Hi all,

I am planning to buy a FIFTY SS but I have not learned much, can anyone give me more information about this model?

Should I buy it?

Thank you first !!!
Go to the Club FIFTY thread. That thread is specific to all Fifty Anniversary Camaros.
Old 03-09-2021, 05:11 PM   #4
DC4
DCSr

Drives: 17 50th Anniversary SS
I love mine, it’s a semi-unique Camaro but it was not a limited edition it was an option package. So if you like the color and details then I would recommend you just look for the options, mileage and price you are comfortable with. Just my 2 cents!
DC4 is offline   Reply With Quote